Transforming Your Life through the
Grace of Tripura Sundari
A 3-Day Workshop on the Great Wisdom of
Pure Intention, Beauty, and Essential Love
with Simona Trandafir
May 16–18, 2024
Presented in English in Longeval, France
Do You Yearn for Transformation, Light, Love, and Wisdom?
Tripura Sundari Is Here, Waiting for You…
Join senior Hridaya Yoga teacher Simona for an initiation in Tripura Sundari, the Great Wisdom of Pure Intention, Beauty, and Essential Love.
Enter the sacred realm of Tantra Yoga, which includes spiritual mysteries, Eastern philosophy, traditional practices, insights, and, most of all, Love.
This workshop offers an authentic initiation in one of the key elements of the fundamental Shakti triangle—Pure Intention (Tripura Sundari), Pure Knowledge (Bhuvaneshvari), and Pure Action (Tripura Bhairavi).
Tripura Sundari represents the ultimate beauty of pure perception that arises when we see the entire universe in ourselves and all of nature as a reflection of the reality of Consciousness. Sundari is the beauty of nature seen through the spiritual eye of unity. She is the essence of love in daily life and on the spiritual path, guiding us to the harmony of existence.
Tantra Yoga is a celebration of eternity in the diverse temporal domain. It’s a way of honoring the Infinite in the finite, a revelation of the sacredness of life.
Tantra is the magnificent path of intense energy that brings us closer to the Spiritual Heart. It cultivates and honors our sacred creative power through mantras, pranayama, asanas, mudras, concentration techniques, rituals, and meditation. At the same time, Tantra includes devotional wonderment and exaltation towards the Divine Mother, Shakti, and the Divine Absolute, Shiva.
The Supreme Truth is Unique. Consciousness is one and the same everywhere. But, in Tantra, it is perceived and expressed in ten fundamental ways. These are the Dasha Maha Vidya, the Ten Great Wisdoms. Each of them is a fascinating and gracious guide to the sacredness and peace of the Self.
These Ten Great Wisdoms represent ideal aspects that are awakened in everyone to a certain extent. In Tantra, spiritual realization is accompanied by a complete revelation of all ten.
The Dasha Maha Vidya exist in us, and we exist through them. This workshop helps us become more aware of this truth.
The practices shared in this workshop ultimately lead to the stillness of the Spiritual Heart.
They will help us open to the beauty of the Heart and reconsider life from this perspective.
- An initiation in the mantra of Tripura Sundari
- Nada Yoga Meditation—connecting and empowering ourselves with the subtle sound of Tripura Sundari
- Tantric cosmogony
- Hridaya Meditation—reconnecting with the Spiritual Heart
- An exploration of the secret power of yantra
- The philosophy of beauty
- The ABCs of Tantric ritual science
- Japa (mantra repetition) using a mala (rosary)
- Hridaya Hatha Yoga sessions
|Morning session 1
|Morning session 2
|Lunch and break
|Rest or optional activities
|Mauna (noble silence)
*Note that the workshop ends at dinnertime on Saturday. Schedule subject to change.
“I asked the earth, I asked the sea and the deeps, among the living animals, the things that creep. I asked the winds that blow, I asked the heavens, the sun, the moon, the stars, and to all things that stand at the doors of my flesh…
My question was the gaze I turned to them. Their answer was their beauty.”
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Registration for information and to book your spot.
|PRICING AND REGISTRATION
|May 15–19, 2024
|Transforming Your Life through the Grace of Tripura Sundari
|Pricing and Registration
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning of May 16th and ends at 17:30 on the 18th. Check-in is available from 14:00 on the 15th.
- This course is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- Hridaya Hridaya Yoga France is a non-profit organization and we believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the cost still exceeds your budget, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship. We will happily consider your request and try to find a way to support you.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.