Please be mindful that our administrative team receives a high volume of inquiries every day.
Your patience and awareness are appreciated.
- The Registration Office at the Hridaya Yoga Center in Mazunte is open from 11:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday-Saturday.*
- During our yoga retreat course cycles, we offer free Hridaya Meditation sessions from 7:00-8:00 am daily as well as from 4:00-5:00 pm Monday-Saturday.*
- We offer donation-based drop-in Hridaya Hatha Yoga from 8:30-10:45 am, Monday-Saturday.*
- NEW: We now offer meditation in Spanish on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00-8:00 am and Hatha Yoga drop-in classes in Spanish on Saturdays from 3:00-5:00 pm.* For all drop-in Hatha Yoga classes, there is no need to book in advance. Simply turn up with an open heart (and comfortable clothing).*
*Note: During Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreats, our Registration Office is closed and drop-in meditations and Hatha Yoga classes are not offered. When planning your visit, please check our Calendar to confirm that our center is open for drop-ins.
Before contacting us, please consider:
- Has your question already been answered in our extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions?
- Is your inquiry about our Karma Yoga Program? Please find more information here.
- Are you in need of accommodation? We have a limited number of lodging options
available on-site for course participants, but these are often booked out well in advance.
If you need help finding accommodation, we have recommendations on our Off-Site Accommodation Options page.
- Not sure how to get here? There are detailed instructions on our Finding Us page.
- Trying to find out about our upcoming events? All courses, workshops, and retreats in Mexico are listed on our Mazunte Events Calendar.
- Are you interested in our Dark Room? For more information and to register your interest, please visit this page.
If you would like information about something not referenced above, please contact us:
Telephone: 044 958 100 89 58 | International: +52 1 958 100 89 58