Tantric Sacred Sexuality:
A Conscious Loving Workshop
In Mazunte, Mexico
with Claud Vaduva and Valentina Cannavò
May 13–15, 2022
There Is More to Sexuality than What You’ve Been Taught
Does your heart long for a profound and sacred approach to sexuality, an intrinsic part of human experience?
In this workshop with Claud and Valentina, you’ll explore authentic Tantric teachings that bring a vision of sexuality as a gateway for awakening to a deeper Self-connection and understanding of who you truly are. In this approach, sexuality is placed in the context of the values of the Heart. Through engaging lectures and practical exercises, you’ll learn foundational elements of Tantric sexuality, lovemaking, and how to develop a heart-based connection with your partner.
It’s rare to question common ideas and patterned behaviors surrounding sexuality, which often leads to drifting away from love. You may unconsciously be driven by sexual energy.
Join us and investigate how you can meet the sexual impulse and any disconnecting psychology surrounding sexuality with presence and acceptance.
You’ll learn training exercises to harness and redirect all of these energies, supporting more loving intimate relationships and deeper spiritual transformation. You’ll discover how to be present with sexual energy instead of being overtaken by it. At its core, this is an act of awareness.
The cultivation of conscious lovemaking requires guidance, training, and dedication. It’s a process of healing old, ingrained patterns and behaviors through embracing a new perspective and approach. Ultimately, this will awaken you to more vulnerability, love, empathy, and connection in relationship and sexual intimacy. You’ll open to a more authentic experience of life.
This workshop contains no nudity or overt sexuality and is open to singles and couples. No previous experience in yoga or meditation is required.
Join Us and Explore:
- Love as the heart of intimate connection
- Cultivating presence and sacredness as the foundation for profound lovemaking
- Practical aspects of lovemaking
- Male and female Tantric training
- Polarity and partner exercises
- Control of the sexual energy
- Psychology of the chakras as related to sexual expression
- Transfiguration, consecration, and sublimation
- Healing shame and other limiting beliefs and common barriers to sexual freedom
- How to shift from pleasure-seeking to love and communion
- Meditations to open the Heart
“Love is a state of being. Sex is energy. Love is wise, sex is blind. Once the true nature of love and sex is understood there will be no conflict or confusion. … Sex is an acquired habit. Go beyond.”
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Registration to reserve your spot.
Do you want to experience a week of Conscious Loving? You can also book The Flowering of Love from May 10-12.
|Dates||Workshop||Teachers||Pricing and Registration|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Mazunte, Mexico.
- This workshop is open to all. No prior experience is required and it is suitable for both singles and those currently in relationships.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure.
- Please read our Coronavirus Safety Guidelines before booking.
- Paying with a Mexican credit card or an American Express? Enter the code MESES upon registration to pay in six interest-free monthly installments. Visit our Registration Guidelines for details.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the costs still exceed your means, you are welcome to apply for our low-income discount.
- Please bring paper and a pen and wear comfortable clothing.