Sacred Masculine Retreat
A 4-Day Men’s Workshop
with Adrian Guillot
June 7–10, 2023
Presented in English in Longeval, France
A Transformational Tantric Workshop for Men
Seeking Spiritual Awakening and Growth
This retreat is exclusively for men interested in learning esoteric Tantric practices that work with the application of sexuality for the purpose of spiritual awakening and growth. It is for men desiring to deepen their understanding of the life force and sacred masculinity.
It will teach you precious secrets from Tantra and other esoteric practices and explore the relationship between spirituality, masculinity, and Tantric sexuality. You will have the opportunity to examine societal norms and expectations surrounding masculinity and how these may impact your intimate relationships and sexual experiences.
Through group discussions, individual reflection, and practices, you will learn about the principles and practices of Tantra, including breathing exercises, meditation, various techniques, and how these can be used to deepen your connection with yourself and your partners.
The main goal of this workshop is to offer you a safe space for transformation as a man by giving you relevant tools for spiritual awakening and growth. As it runs at the same time as the Embody Your Divine Feminine workshop, it will end with a mixed group ritual of mutual worship (no nudity involved).
- Understanding Tantric philosophy and metaphysics
- Learning the core of Tantric sexuality principles
- Learning how to gain control over sexual energy, which entails the capacity to prolong sexual interactions without ejaculation with the goal of deepening intimacy with your partner
- Introduction to the sublimation of energy, polarity, and stages of development
- Meditation, pranayama, bandhas, asanas, visualizations, Taoist techniques, and other secret practices
- Methods to experience full-body non-ejaculatory orgasms
- The four pillars of Tantric sexuality
- Exploring and understanding masculinity through the archetypes
- Sweat lodges and ice baths
- Purpose inquiry
- Men’s circle sharing
- Integrating the shadow self
- Embodiment of the sacred masculine
- Group ritual
Adrian has more than ten years of experience and intense practice. He has learned directly from a variety of powerful teachers all over the world and integrates these teachings in modern and accessible language. He has developed and transformed himself through the study and practice of Tantra, Kashmir Shaivism, Hatha and Kundalini Yoga, Taoism, shamanic work, rituals, and esoteric practices.
Traveling around the world, he shares his knowledge and experiences to contribute to the great transformation of humanity.
“The Divine Masculine is emerging.
He holds a sacred space for his truth. He breathes with integral strength of beauty and vulnerability.
He lives from his heart.”
|12:30-15:00||Lunch and break|
|21:00-22:00||Rest or optional activities|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
Pricing and Registrations
Click Pricing and Registrations for information and to reserve a spot in this workshop.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHER||PRICING AND REGISTRATION|
|June 6–11, 2023||Sacred Masculine Retreat||Adrian Guillot||Pricing and Registration|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The workshop begins the morning after arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on June 6th. Checkout is on the morning of June 11th.
- This course is open to men only. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- Please bring a white outfit for rituals and comfortable clothes for yoga practice.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.