Drop-in Hridaya Meditation
Start Your Day in the Heart
Experience the Stillness Within: Drop-in Hridaya Meditation
Hridaya Meditation is a form of Self-Inquiry that uses the focus on the Heart Center and the awareness of the pauses in the breathing cycle to help you experience the radiance and peace of your inner Self, the Spiritual Heart.
Join us for a daily 1-hour guided Hridaya Meditation. Except when we are closed for Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreats (check our retreat calendars: France and Mexico), our community comes together to meditate every morning from 7:00-8:00 am. Drop-in meditation is free and open to all.
- Drop-in morning meditation is offered in both France and Mexico and starts promptly at 7:00 am. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early to prepare your space. Latecomers will not be allowed to join and we ask that you support a meditative environment by remaining in the hall for the entire session.
- Our center in Mexico also invites you to join afternoon meditation from 4:00-5:00 pm.
- We provide meditation cushions. You are also welcome to bring your own.
- We recommend that you wear loose, comfortable clothing. If it is chilly, you may want to bring a shawl or sweater.
- You may find that wearing earplugs helps you to focus inwards (we sell them in our shop if you need them).
- If joining us in Longeval, please note that Hridaya Yoga France is a non-profit organization made up of its members. Payment of an annual membership fee of €10 is required to participate in drop-in meditations. You are welcome to attend one meditation session before deciding if you want to become a member.