A 3-Day Workshop on Connecting
Heart-to-Heart in Any Situation
with Luna Cabasés Corral
May 26-28, 2022
Presented in English in Longeval, France
Do You Want to Honor the Full Authenticity and Aliveness
of Your Being in Every Moment?
This workshop with Luna will provide a fundamental theoretical understanding and an experiential embodiment of essential elements that can help you remain connected to your compassionate and loving nature in the midst of any situation—regardless of how challenging it appears to be.
Using the framework of Non-Violent Communication (NVC) as well as the non-dual approach inspired by the Self-Inquiry Method, you’ll explore how to:
- Authentically express yourself with compassion and self-responsibility
- Listen empathically, regardless of how tragic the other person’s expression might be
- Offer (self-)compassion and (self-)empathy
- Cultivate self-love and self-awareness
This workshop offers an artfully integrated array of practices, including journaling, role-playing, body NVC, asanas to activate the heart chakra, heart-based and Hridaya meditations, Self-Inquiry, and group dynamics. We’ll prioritize interactive and meaningful practice, emphasizing the use of the communication tools that we learn and delving into topics relevant to the needs of the group.
Join Us and Explore:
- Transforming habitual emotional/mental patterns and reactivity (blame, anger, resentment, defensiveness) into conscious responses based on freedom of choice and compassion
- Transcending judgments, evaluations, and the need for fixing and solving by connecting to the alive value of the core needs within yourself and others
- Cultivating a heartfelt connection with yourself and others
- Sharing authentically in Truth and nakedness versus closing down in the face of conflict
- Shifting the paradigm from power over people to power with people
- Learning tools for conflict resolution
- Staying centered and compassionate in times of conflict
- Transforming reactivity and limiting patterns into conscious responses that connect you with what you value most deeply
- Speaking the truth in transparency, self-connection, and full accountability
- Listening for the deeper meaning in what others are communicating, even if it sounds like blame or judgment
- Holding space for meeting both personal needs and the needs of others in a harmonious and balanced way
- Making empowered choices by remaining connected to your core values
|9:00-13:00||Teachings and practice|
|13:45-15:30||Rest and contemplation|
|15:30-18:30||Teachings and practice|
|19:15-20:30||Teachings and practice|
|20:30-22:00||Free time or optional activities|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Registration for information and to book your spot in this workshop.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHER||PRICING AND REGISTRATION|
|May 25-29, 2022||Compassionate Communication||Luna Cabasés Corral||Pricing and Registration|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France, and is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.