Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2
Go Deeper in Practice
Continue Your Yogic Journey
If you’ve graduated from Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 1, Module 2 is your opportunity to go deeper into the teachings of traditional Hatha Yoga, further exploring the beauty of the Heart.
The practice gets more profound during this module, as you’ll learn additional asanas and pranayama techniques. You’ll also experience Nada Yoga (meditation on subtle sounds), an essential point on your yogic journey.
The format of Module 2 allows you more time to integrate your personal practice and interact with others who are serious about spiritual evolution. Discussions of the 14 Hridaya Attitudes and other daily life awareness activities will inspire you to practice yoga off the mat.
Join us for this inspiring and joyful program that offers space for transformation and loving support from dedicated teachers.
This course is offered in English.
- Deep Hatha Yoga classes that feature a comprehensive explanation of 10 additional asanas and instruction in nauli kriya, a powerful sublimation technique
- An initiation in Nada Yoga, the yoga of subtle sounds, and the practice of Nada Yoga meditation with a mantra
- Trataka, a method for concentrating and purifying the mind
- An additional technique for Yoga Nidra, the yoga of conscious sleep
- A thorough introduction to prana and pranayama, including complete yogic breathing, rhythmic breathing exercises for lucid dreaming and mental purification, and alternate nostril breathing
- Lectures on yogic healing, the Witness Consciousness, the 14 Hridaya Attitudes, sublimation, detachment, and the kleshas
- The opportunity to participate in a guided 3-day juice fast
- Module 2 offers comprehensive instruction on fundamental yoga and meditation techniques.
- Group discussions, personal support from teachers, and the opportunity to immerse yourself in a yogic community help you go deeper in your practice.
- You’ll also receive a 275-page course booklet containing a wealth of information to support your understanding of the teachings.
A Typical Course Day Includes:
- 1 hour of meditation (optional)
- 3 hours of Hatha Yoga practice (asanas, pranayama, and meditation)
- A 2-hour lecture
- Time for personal practice and Karma Yoga
|15:30–17:30||Free time, personal practice, or Karma Yoga|
|18:15–22:00||Free time or optional activities|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
|8:15–11:15 am||Hatha Yoga|
Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Registration
Please click Pricing and Registration for a list of prices and accommodation types available when you want to visit. If no course sessions are listed, none are scheduled at this time.
|February 25 – March 10, 2024||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2||Pricing and Registration|
|May 19 – June 2, 2024||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2||Pricing and Registration|
|August 18 – September 1, 2024||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2||Pricing and Registration|
|November 10 – 24, 2024||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2||Pricing and Registration|
- This course is presented in English.
- Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2 is open to all graduates of Module 1.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the afternoon before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
- There will be an Orientation Session at 8:30 on the first day of the course.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the rates still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship. We will happily consider your request and try to find a way to support you.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.