3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat
Experience the Peace of the Heart
Find the Stillness Within
The 3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat is an invitation to discover the joy of being quiet. To remove yourself from everyday distractions, peel away layers of the ego, and find the eternal peace within.
The simple act of asking “Who am I?” can take you on a profound journey of wonderment and self-discovery. In this retreat, you’ll learn techniques for calming your mind and opening your heart so that you’ll be able to ask this question in full presence and really listen to the answers that arise.
Our experienced teachers share wisdom and inspiration from a variety of spiritual traditions and guide you in a step-by-step meditation practice.
But a silent meditation retreat isn’t about a technique or bit of knowledge. It isn’t about finding something that’s missing. It’s a process of opening to the part of you that is beyond all limitations. When you connect with that inner realm, it will infuse your entire life with its Love.
Whether you have never meditated or have done many retreats, we invite you to join us on this journey. Three days is an ideal amount of time to get a taste of the power of Self-Inquiry.
- Techniques for calming your mind, relaxing your body, and opening your heart
- Ramana Maharshi’s Self-Inquiry method (asking “Who am I?”)
- Practices for centering in the Spiritual Heart and ways to infuse your daily life with its wisdom
- The fundamental principles of non-duality (the teaching that everything is One)
- Traditional, contemplative Hatha Yoga
Each Day of the Retreat Includes:
- 4 meditation sessions
- 90 minutes of Hridaya Hatha Yoga
- Practical advice for going deeper in meditation
- Inspiring lectures on fundamental spiritual themes
- A Q&A session (with written questions)
|7:00–9:00||Meditation (beginning in shorter segments)|
|16:00–18:30||Meditation (beginning in shorter segments)|
|19:15–21:00||Daily themed spiritual discourse and Q&A|
|21:00–21:30||Meditation (may go later depending on length of Q&A)|
|7:00–9:00 am||Meditation (beginning in shorter segments)|
|9:00–9:45 am||Breakfast break|
|11:00 am–12:30 pm||Hatha Yoga|
|1:00–4:00 pm||Lunch and break|
|4:00–6:30 pm||Meditation (beginning in shorter segments)|
|6:30–7:30 pm||Time for personal practice and dinner|
|7:30–8:30 pm||Daily themed spiritual discourse and Q&A|
|8:30–~9:30 pm||Meditation (may go later depending on length of Q&A)|
Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Registration
The 3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat is offered at Château de Longeval, our castle nestled in the beautiful Beaujolais countryside. The retreats listed below are presented in English. For retreats in French, visit this page.
View all upcoming 3-day English retreat dates below. Click Pricing and Registration for a list of prices and accommodation types available when you want to visit.
|February 8 – 12, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Marco Luethi & Eva Rodenbusch-Mohr||Pricing and Registration|
|March 22 – 26, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Marco Luethi||Pricing and Registration|
|March 29 – April 2, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Eva Rodenbusch-Mohr & Paul Noel||Pricing and Registration|
|May 3 – 7, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Sahajananda||Pricing and Registration|
|June 14 – 18, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Sahajananda||Pricing and Registration|
|June 21 – 25, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Pricing and Registration|
|July 26 – 30, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Pricing and Registration|
|September 7 – 10, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Pricing and Registration|
|September 13 – 17, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Pricing and Registration|
|October 25 – 29, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Pricing and Registration|
|November 29 – December 3, 2023||3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat||Pricing and Registration|
- This silent meditation retreat is open to everyone. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner, we invite you to join us and dive deep into the practice.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure.
- Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day. Please plan to arrive in time to get settled into your accommodations before the Orientation Session, which is at 17:00.
- It is not possible to join the retreat after 7:00 on the first day.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the rates still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship. We will happily consider your request and try to find a way to support you.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.
Have a Question? Contact Us