Hridaya Yoga Mexico
Our students sometimes like to receive mail while they are staying with us. As Mazunte does not have mail delivery, Hridaya maintains a post office box in nearby Pochutla. You are welcome to have mail sent in care of our mailing address, however, please be aware that delivery to our post office box is very unreliable and Hridaya takes no responsibility for its arrival. When mailing letters or packages to this address, students accept the risk of items not arriving and the responsibility for picking them up from the post office. Note that international mail sent to Mexico often takes several weeks to arrive, so please plan accordingly.
Receiving mail from an international air freight company (DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.) is more reliable. For this, you will need a street address. The following address is usually accepted by these companies for delivery directly to the Hridaya Yoga Center. Please note that regular mail is not delivered to this address.
Ctra. Mazunte – San Agustinillo s/n
Santa Maria Tonameca, Oaxaca
GUIDELINES FOR PICKING UP PACKAGES
If you ship a package to the Hridaya Center, you are responsible for:
- Visiting the Welcome Desk during open hours to check if your package has arrived
- Calling the delivery company in case of delay, non-delivery, or any other issue
Be aware that the Welcome Desk team will not:
- Notify you that your package has arrived
- Receive or deliver packages outside working hours
- Accept any delivery with money owed
- Be held responsible for the successful delivery of packages
- Call any shipping company on your behalf