Transforming Your Life through the Grace of Kali
A 3-Day Workshop on the Divine Wisdom of
Spiritual Transformation and the Bliss of Eternity
with Simona Trandafir
May 19–21, 2022
Presented in English in Longeval, France
Do You Yearn for Transformation, Light, Love, and Wisdom?
Kali Is Here, Waiting for You…
Join senior Hridaya teacher Simona for an initiation in Kali, the Great Wisdom of Spiritual Transformation and the Bliss of Eternity.
Enter the sacred realm of Tantra Yoga, which includes spiritual mysteries, Eastern philosophy, traditional practices, insights, and, most of all, Love. This workshop offers an authentic initiation in one of the most renowned aspects of Shakti—Kali.
Kali represents the evolutionary principle, the force of transformation in both the human being and the Universe. She is Eternity, which at the personal level appears to be time broken up into countless moments.
Sri Aurobindo affirms that all who feel discontented with life or that their spiritual progress is too slow should invoke Kali, “because her strokes destroy the evil in themselves and changes it into power and truth, annihilate that which is crooked and perverse and eliminate that which is impure or defective. Without her, that which is made in one day would have taken entire ages.”
The wisdom of Kali helps us live each moment deeply, to enjoy life, because life is our gateway to immortality.
Tantra Yoga is a celebration of life and spirituality. It is a way of honoring the Infinite in the finite, a revelation of the sacredness of life.
Tantra is the magnificent path of intense energy that brings us closer to the Spiritual Heart (the Supreme Self). It cultivates and honors our sacred creative power through mantras, pranayama, asanas, mudras, concentration techniques, rituals, and meditation. At the same time, Tantra includes devotional wonderment and exaltation towards the Divine Mother, Shakti, and the Divine Absolute, Shiva.
The Supreme Truth is Unique. Consciousness is the same everywhere. But, in Tantra, it is perceived and expressed in ten fundamental ways. These are the Dasha Maha Vidya, the Ten Great Wisdoms, and each is a fascinating and gracious guide to the sacredness and peace of the Self.
These Ten Great Wisdoms represent ideal aspects that are awakened in everyone to a certain extent. In Tantra, a complete revelation of all ten accompanies spiritual realization.
The Dasha Maha Vidya exist in us, and we exist through them. This workshop will help you become more aware of this truth.
The practices shared in this workshop ultimately stillness of the Spiritual Heart and harmony in life.
They will help you open to the beauty of the Heart and reconsider life from this perspective.
- An initiation in the mantra of Kali
- Nada Yoga Meditation—Connecting and empowering yourself with the subtle sound of Kali
- The ABCs of Tantric ritual science
- An exploration of the secret power of yantra
- Tantric Cosmogony
- The Philosophy of Time
- Practical techniques from the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- Japa (mantra repetition) using a mala (rosary)
- Hridaya Meditation—Reconnecting with the Spiritual Heart
- Hridaya Hatha Yoga sessions
|12:00-15:00||Lunch and break|
|20:00-22:00||Rest or optional activities|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
*Note that the workshop ends at dinnertime on Saturday. Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Registration for information and to book your spot.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHER||PRICING AND RESERVATION|
|May 17 – 21, 2023||Transforming Your Life through the Grace of Tara||Simona Trandafir||Pricing and Registration|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning of May 19th and ends at 17:30 on the 21st. Check-in is available from 14:00 on the 18th.
- This course is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.