Hridaya Teacher Training Course
Application and Selection
- The Hridaya Teacher Training Course (HTTC) is held once annually in the fall. Please check the HTTC Overview page for this year’s program dates and location.
- The application deadline is April 30.
- The full payment deadline is August 11.
- The course fee is €3,000.
- Completion of Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2 and two on-site 10-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreats are prerequisites for the HTTC.
Notes on the Selection Process:
- We will contact you within one week after you submit your application to confirm its receipt.
- Because we want to be sure that our future teachers understand the real spirit of the Hridaya teachings and resonate with the community, we will have a selection process.
- As applications to the HTTC far exceed available spots, please don’t be disappointed if you aren’t admitted on your first try.
- The selection process will begin after the application deadline. It may include an interview with Sahajananda or another senior Hridaya teacher.
- If you aren’t selected for the course after our initial review, you’ll be placed on the waiting list. As people accepted to the course sometimes withdraw, you may still have a chance to enroll.
- You may apply up until one month before the HTTC begins. However, after the initial selection process, there will be significantly less chance of acceptance to the course.