Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 4
Deepen Your Practice
Expand Your Consciousness
If you’ve graduated from Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 3, Module 4 is waiting for you. At this level, practices get even more profound. You’ll feel a sense of ease as you perform techniques that you’re familiar with and kindle your aspiration as you learn powerful new practices.
Module 4 features the exploration of 4 new asanas and 3 new pranayamas. You’ll deepen your practice of the bandhas and learn a technique that synergistically uses all three bandhas to awaken kundalini shakti. You’ll discover the spiritual aspects of fasting and experience meditation on phosphenes, a beautiful way to open to Divine Light.
This module is designed to offer you the best conditions to dissolve the ego and expand your consciousness. Join us and take your practice to a deeper level.
- Hatha Yoga sessions that feature a comprehensive explanation of additional asanas, pranayamas, and meditation techniques
- A deepening practice of the bandhas, including the introduction of bandha traya
- Meditation on phosphenes, opening you to spiritual light
- The healing power of vowel pranayama and the “cooling” pranayamas
- The opportunity to do a multi-day fast
- Module 4 is a comprehensive program that features 10 days of instruction over a 22-day course cycle.
- Each day includes a 4-hour theory and practice class.
- Group discussions, personal support from teachers, and the opportunity to immerse yourself in a yogic community help you go deeper in your practice.
- You’ll also receive a course booklet containing a wealth of information to support your understanding of the teachings.
A Typical Course Day Includes:
- 1 hour of meditation (optional)
- A 4-hour theory and practice session (lecture, asanas, pranayama, mental concentration, and meditation)
- Time for personal practice and Karma Yoga
|8:15–12:15||Hatha Yoga and Teachings|
|15:00-17:30||Personal Practice or Karma Yoga|
|18:15-22:00||Free Time or Optional Activities|
|22:00||Mauna (Noble Silence)|
|8:30 am–12:30 pm||Hatha Yoga and teachings|
Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Registration
Please click Pricing and Registration for a list of prices and accommodation types available when you want to visit. If no course sessions are listed, none are scheduled at this time.
|August 14 – 27, 2022||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 4||Pricing and Registration|
- This course is presented in English.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines as well as our on-site Covid-19 measures before booking.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the afternoon before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the rates still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship. We will happily consider your request and try to find a way to support you.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.