5-Day Hridaya Easter Silent Retreat
The Path of Love and Surrender to the Divine
with Antoaneta Gotea
March 26–31, 2024
Presented in English in Longeval, France
Go Deeper on the Path of Love and Surrender
through the Teachings of Jesus and Other Masters
Easter is a time of renewal and a celebration of Eternity. This Easter, senior Hridaya teacher Antoaneta invites you to celebrate this precious and special time by diving into the depths of your own heart through the teachings and life of Jesus, seen through the light of Advaita Vedanta (non-duality) and Bhakti Yoga.
This 5-day Easter silent meditation retreat will open you to the path of compassion, which was so majestically displayed by the great avatar and bodhisattva Jesus Christ. We’ll navigate the realm of the Heart through prayer, contemplation on the teachings and life of Jesus and other masters, Hatha Yoga, and silent meditation.
We’ll turn our attention to kindness and love, the most powerful force in the Universe, and look for the Light that resides in our hearts and open ourselves to the highest phenomenon that a human being can experience, compassion.
May this retreat be for the benefit of all sentient beings!
- An explanation of the Beatitudes
- A contemplation on the life of Jesus as a Bodhisattva
- The profound meaning of Jesus’ resurrection
- Loving-kindness and compassion
|7:00-9:00||Hridaya Hatha Yoga and Meditation|
|10:00-13:00||Teachings and meditation (with a short break of 15 min)|
|14:00-16:00||Rest and time for contemplation|
|16:00-18:30||Q&A, teachings, and meditation|
|19:00-22:00||Rest and time for contemplation|
|7:00-9:00||Teachings and Meditation|
|10:00-13:00||Q&A + Meditation|
Click Pricing and Registration for information and to book your spot in this retreat.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHER||PRICING AND REGISTRATION|
|26-31 March 2024||5-Day Easter Retreat||Antoaneta Gotea||Pricing and Registration|
- This retreat is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France, and is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required. We encourage you to read our Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat Guidelines to help you to decide if you feel ready and inspired to sit a retreat with us.
- The dates listed above include accommodation the night before the retreat. The retreat begins the morning of March 27th and ends before lunch on the 31st.
- Check-in is available from 14:00 on March 26th. Please plan to arrive in time to get settled into your accommodations before the Orientation Session, which is at 17:00. It is not possible to join the retreat after 7:00 on the first day.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.