Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 7
Approach the Immortal
Celebrate the Union of Consciousness and Energy
Module 7 brings your relationship with Kundalini Shakti ever deeper. You’ll be initiated in the amaroli mudras, the last in the series of oli mudras. These powerful “gestures of immortality” fix energy at the level of sahasrara, merging Shakti and Shiva, energy and Awareness. You’ll also explore Somananda’s sacred Shaktavijnana, among the earliest texts to teach a systematic Kundalini practice drawn from revealed Shaiva scriptures.
Module 7’s long daily class sessions facilitate profound insights. You’ll learn ten new asanas, including vrischikasana, “scorpion pose,” which amplifies control over the creative potential, facilitates the transmutation of sexual energies, and generates extraordinary spiritual fervor. You’ll also explore akunchana, which, when done while focusing on the Heart Center, induces a true sense of centeredness. And, you’ll practice chandra bhedana, the “lunar pranayama,” rejuvenating and revitalizing your entire being.
An important aspect of the Module 7 experience is the gift of spending four hours daily with an experienced teacher and other dedicated practitioners. The benefits of such a spiritual community cannot be understated and support profound transformation.
- Long Hatha Yoga sessions that feature a comprehensive explanation of additional asanas, pranayamas, Kundalini mudras, and concentration and meditation techniques
- The practice of the amaroli mudras, which fix energy at the level of sahasrara and help bring an end to ignorance—immortality
- Teachings on the stages and subtle psychology related to Kundalini awakening
- Practicing awareness while focusing on the breathing process via Breathing through the Pores Breathing and its complementary technique, Breathing through the Chakras
- The third conscious action, akunchana, the contraction of energy
- Chandra bhedana, a pranayama that awakens lunar energy and can lead to the rising of Kundalini Shakti
- Offered at our center in Mexico, Module 7 is a comprehensive program that features 18 days of instruction over a 21-day course cycle.
- Each day includes a 4-hour theory and practice class. Group discussions, personal support from teachers, and the opportunity to immerse yourself in a yogic community help you go deeper in your practice.
- You’ll also receive a course booklet containing a wealth of information to support your understanding of the teachings.
A Typical Course Day Includes:
- 1 hour of meditation (optional)
- A 4-hour theory and practice session (lecture, asanas, pranayama, mental concentration, and meditation)
- Time for personal practice and Karma Yoga
|8:15 am–12:15 pm||Hatha Yoga and teachings|
Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Registration
Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 7 is open to all graduates of Module 6.
View all upcoming course dates below and click Pricing and Registration to reserve your spot. If no dates are listed, the course is not currently scheduled. Feel free to contact us to inquire when we will next offer it.
DATES COURSE PRICING & REGISTRATION
February 26 – March 19, 2024 Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 7 Pricing and Registration
- This course is presented in English.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. There are 18 days of instruction over the 21-day course cycle.
- Please read our Registration Guidelines before booking.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the rates still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for our low-income discount. If your need is even greater, you may request a scholarship.