Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 5
Awaken Kundalini Shakti
After building a solid foundation in the previous Hridaya Modules, Module 5 will bring your practice to a new level. You’ll begin the practice of the oli mudras, advanced Hatha Yoga techniques that support the sublimation of creative, sexual energies and the awakening of Kundalini Shakti. And, you’ll develop the capacity to witness Kundalini’s tremendous effects.
This unique journey includes a comprehensive explanation of the Kundalini phenomenon according to Hatha Yoga, Hindu and Buddhist Tantra, and Kashmir Shaivism. Perspectives from modern research on Kundalini will further expand your understanding. We’ll emphasize the spiritual and mystical dimensions of this powerful energy.
Module 5 supports inner balance and consistency. It will help you understand that what you are isn’t limited to the body, psyche, or mind.
- Hatha Yoga sessions that feature a comprehensive explanation of additional asanas, pranayamas, Kundalini mudras, and concentration and meditation techniques
- The practice of the vajroli mudras, traditional techniques that refine and sublimate sexual energy, creating the proper conditions for spiritual illumination
- Teachings on the 5 actions, a way to direct and control energy and an important revelation about the multidimensionality of consciousness
- Ujjayi pranayama, “the mental breath,” which has profound effects at the psychological and mental levels
- Surya bhedhana pranayama, a practice that awakens solar energy in the being
- Offered at our center in Mexico, Module 5 is a comprehensive program that features 18 days of instruction over a 21-day course cycle.
- Each day includes a 4-hour class session.
- Group discussions, personal support from teachers, and the opportunity to immerse yourself in a yogic community help you go deeper in your practice.
- You’ll also receive a course booklet containing a wealth of information to support your understanding of the teachings.
A Typical Course Day Includes:
- 1 hour of meditation (optional)
- A 4-hour theory and practice session (lecture, asanas, pranayamas, mudras, mental concentration, and meditation)
- Time for personal practice and Karma Yoga
|8:30 am–12:30 pm||Hatha Yoga and Teachings|
Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Registration
Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 5 is open to all graduates of Module 4.
View all upcoming Module 5 dates below and click Pricing and Registration to reserve your spot. If no dates are listed, the course is not currently scheduled. Feel free to contact us to inquire when we will next offer it.
DATES COURSE PRICING & REGISTRATION
September 25 – October 17, 2023 Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 5 Pricing and Registration
- This course is presented in English.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. There are 18 days of instruction over the 21-day course cycle.
- Please read our Registration Guidelines before booking.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the rates still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for our low-income discount. If your need is even greater, you may request a scholarship.