Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 4
Deepen Your Practice
Expand Your Consciousness
If you’ve graduated from Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 3, Module 4 is waiting for you. At this level, practices get even more profound. You’ll feel a sense of ease as you perform techniques that you’re familiar with and kindle your aspiration as you learn powerful new practices.
Module 4 features the exploration of 4 new asanas and 3 new pranayamas. You’ll deepen your practice of the bandhas and learn a technique that synergistically uses all three bandhas to awaken kundalini shakti. You’ll discover the spiritual aspects of fasting and experience meditation on phosphenes, a beautiful way to open to Divine Light.
This module is designed to offer you the best conditions to dissolve the ego and expand your consciousness. Join us and take your practice to a deeper level.
- Hatha Yoga sessions that feature a comprehensive explanation of additional asanas, pranayamas, and meditation techniques
- A deepening practice of the bandhas, including the introduction of bandha traya
- Meditation on phosphenes, opening you to spiritual light
- The healing power of vowel pranayama and the “cooling” pranayamas
- The opportunity to do a multi-day fast
- Offered at our center in Mexico, Module 4 is a comprehensive program that features 10 days of instruction over a 22-day course cycle.
- Each day includes a 4-hour theory and practice class.
- Group discussions, personal support from teachers, and the opportunity to immerse yourself in a yogic community help you go deeper in your practice.
- You’ll also receive a course booklet containing a wealth of information to support your understanding of the teachings.
A Typical Course Day Includes:
- 1 hour of meditation (optional)
- A 4-hour theory and practice session (lecture, asanas, pranayama, mental concentration, and meditation)
- Time for personal practice and Karma Yoga
|8:30 am–12:30 pm||Hatha Yoga and teachings|
Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Registration
View all upcoming Module 4 dates below and click Pricing and Registration to reserve your spot. If no dates are listed, the course is not currently scheduled. Feel free to contact us to inquire when we will next offer it.
|Dates||Course||Pricing and Registration|
|September 17 – October 10, 2021||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 4|
|January 3 – 26, 2022||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 4|
|May 16 – June 8, 2022||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 4|
|June 20 – July 13, 2022||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 4|
|September 5 – 28, 2022||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 4|
|November 28 – December 21, 2022||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 4|
- This course is presented in English.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. There are 10 days of instruction over the 22-day course cycle.
- Please read our Coronavirus Safety Guidelines as well as our Registration Guidelines before booking.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the rates still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for our low-income discount. If your need is even greater, you may request a scholarship.