49-Day Pratyabhijna Retreat
An Individual Meditation Retreat in Solitude
A Long-Term Retreat with the Personal Guidance of Sahajananda
Do you have a profound spiritual aspiration? Are you yearning to do a long-term retreat? The Pratyabhijna Retreat is your invitation to take your meditation practice to a deeper level by spending 49 days in solitude.
You’ll begin in a group 10-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat led by our founder Sahajananda at our center in Mexico. You'll then move to a beachside hotel about 40 minutes away and spend 39 days dedicated to personal practice.
To make it easy for you to surrender to solitude, we take care of everything. We’ll transport you to and from the hotel, deliver lovingly prepared vegan meals to your door twice daily, and have a dedicated staff member available to help you with whatever needs arise.
What’s more, Sahajananda will continue to provide personal support, guiding you through the retreat by answering your written questions. He will help you overcome any obstacles that arise in meditation and break through your subconscious limitations and self-created boundaries.
Whether you are a seasoned Hridaya practitioner or an adept of other traditions, if you have strong determination and an attitude of surrender to the Spiritual Heart, this long-term retreat is for you.
- A 10-day group retreat
- 39 days in solitude in a beautiful beachside hotel
- Individual support from Sahajananda
- The subtle support of other participants in the retreat
- The opportunity to take your meditation practice to a more profound level
During the Period of Solitude, the Recommended Practice Includes:
- 8 hours of Hridaya Meditation
- 1-2 hours of relaxed Hatha Yoga
- 1 hour of pranayama
Application and Pricing
The price for the 49-Day Retreat includes a course fee as well as accommodation and food for the 39 days at the hotel. It does not include food or accommodation during the first 10 days of the retreat, but these are available at the Hridaya Yoga Center. Prices are subject to change but are approximately $1,435 USD (regular price) and $1,285 (low-income price). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current pricing information.
We offer the 49-Day Pratyabhijna Retreat once each year (usually late January to mid-March). If a retreat is upcoming, it will be listed below. If no date is listed, you may email us at email@example.com for information on when the next retreat will open for applications.
- Completion of at least one 10-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat is a prerequisite for this long-term retreat.
- We strongly recommend scheduling a minimum of one additional week preceding and following the retreat to settle in and reintegrate.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the rates still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for our low-income discount.