Join Antoaneta for a special 3-Day Goddess Tara Retreat!
Compassion is the highest phenomenon. It is the best cure for the heart’s wounds.
When your love is not just a desire for the other, when your love is not only a need, when your love is a sharing, when your love is not asking for something in return, when your heart quivers at the touch of the other’s pain, when your love is a helping hand for those in suffering, when your love is not your love anymore, when you are LOVE and WISDOM, then the pure fragrance of compassion is released.
The 3-Day Goddess Tara Retreat with Antoaneta gathers the most efficient practices from Hindu Tantrism, Tibetan Tantrism, Sufism, Yoga and Western spirituality for opening the heart and awakening the power of compassion within ourselves. Living with an open heart is not just a metaphor; it can be a daily reality. This retreat is about healing hearts and re-learning how to embody the truth of love, kindness and compassion.
Note: This retreat will entail partial silence.
- Presentation of Goddess Tara according to Hindu Tantrism
- Hatha yoga practice for opening the Heart
- The “purifying the heart” method
- “Heart breathing” methods
- Tara yantra practice
- Tara mantra chanting
- Tara mantra japa
- AUM chanting
- Tara visualization practice
- Tonglen practice
- Blowing upon the embers of the heart
- Awakening compassion meditation – Metta meditation