“Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.” –Rabindranath Tagore
“Death as Spiritual Awakening” is a 2-day workshop lead by senior Hridaya Yoga teacher Claud Vaduva.
Claud is an experienced teacher of non-duality who shares retreats, courses, and workshops worldwide.
This workshop offers the non-dual Hridaya Yoga perspective on death and dying. The teachings shared in the workshop are an inspiration to live life with enthusiasm and joy and an impetus to prioritize loving more and awakening to our real purpose.
The workshop brings awareness to one of the most taboo topics in our lives: Death. The process of embracing death as a definite event in our lives is a process of spiritual awakening. This process leads to living life more fully every day.
The Death as Spiritual Awakening workshop is a harmonious blend of philosophy, meditation, and practical exercises. These activities lead to a deeper understanding of the following topics:
- Dying and death as a catalyst for spiritual awakening
- Embracing death and dying as an aspect of life and learning to live life fully
- Purifying the inherited fear around the taboo subject of death and dying
- Awareness and self-discovery of our fears, aspirations, priorities in life
- How to be with someone dying or someone who experienced the death of a beloved person
- What happens after death and the description of the Bardo, the “in-between,” from the Buddhist Tibetan Book of the Dead
- Dream Yoga from the Tibetan tradition as a way to prepare for death
- Viewpoints of different traditions regarding life, dying, and after-death
- The impact of near-death experiences and their resulting inspirations
- Living with an Open Heart, continuously transcending impermanence while resting in the reality of the Self