Work for Hridaya
Serve Our Communities in France and Mexico
Work with Meditative Awareness and Love
Serving at our centers is a wonderful opportunity to integrate daily life into spirituality in a supportive and caring environment. As our communities are vibrant, busy places, we have a wide range of positions requiring a variety of skills and temperaments.
We strive to create an environment that reflects the Hridaya Yoga Attitudes and Community Vision, with an emphasis on seeing our work as an essential aspect of our practice. As such, we look for people who have a commitment to their own spiritual evolution and a sincere desire to serve. Whether you work on marketing campaigns, cook nourishing meals, or change the sheets, you know that your efforts are in service to the goal of introducing more people to the Hridaya teachings and supporting them on the path of the Spiritual Heart.
Serving at Hridaya is an opportunity to step out of yourself and into the flow of Divine Grace.
- There are no current openings.
- Hridaya Yoga Teachers
More and more students are joining us, and this presents a great opportunity for graduates of the Hridaya Teacher Training Course to share the teachings in Mazunte. Read more.
While each role may require different skills, we encourage the following attributes in all staff, teachers, and Karma Yogis:
- Aspiration and the commitment to spiritual transformation
- Interest in practicing yoga and meditation
- Desire to be part of a blossoming spiritual community
- Interest in supporting our centers as places of retreat for yourself and others
- Desire to explore living with an Open Heart
- A spirit of service
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in French (for positions in Longeval) or Spanish (for positions in Mazunte)
- Strong organizational skills, accountability, and ability to multitask
- Ability to lead, follow, take initiative, and take direction and the discernment to know when each is appropriate
- Capacity to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to differentiate between your role in supporting the work of Hridaya Yoga and personal objectives
- Openness to constructive feedback
- Responsibility, trustworthiness, patience, humbleness, and maturity