Work for Hridaya!
Serving at the Hridaya Yoga Center is a wonderful opportunity to integrate daily life into spirituality and to practice karma yoga (selfless service for the benefit of others) in a supportive and caring environment. As the Hridaya Center is a vibrant, busy place, we have a wide range of positions requiring a variety of skills and temperaments.
We strive to create a professional environment that reflects the Hridaya Yoga Attitudes and Community Vision, with a special emphasis on seeing our work as an essential aspect of our spiritual practice. As such, we look for people who have a commitment to their own spiritual transformation and a sincere desire to serve. Whether we work in the kitchen, help in the gardens, or create innovative marketing campaigns, we know that our efforts are in service to the goal of introducing more people to the Hridaya teachings and supporting them on the path of the Spiritual Heart.
Working at Hridaya is an opportunity to step out of ourselves and into the flow of Divine Grace.
- Center Manager: Our Center Manager supports our mission by ensuring the harmonious functioning of the Hridaya Yoga Center. Read more.
- Marketing Manager: The Marketing Manager is responsible for the effective management of the marketing, communications, and promotional activities of Hridaya Yoga Mexico. Read more.
- Content Writer: Our Content Writer engages people with inspiring and informative written communications. Read more.
- Videographer: Our Videographer produces visually appealing and brand-aligned audiovisuals, thus increasing Hridaya’s visibility and opening more people to the non-dual teachings. Read more.
- Hridaya Yoga Teachers: More and more students are joining us, and this presents a great opportunity for graduates of the Hridaya Teacher Training Course to share the teachings in Mazunte. Read more.
- Karma Yogis: We are always on the lookout for those who wish to volunteer for a minimum of 3 months as part of our Karma Yoga Program. Information about this life-changing experience is available here.
While each job may have different qualifications, the following characteristics are welcome in all employees:
- Interested in practicing yoga and meditation and the desire to be a part of a blossoming spiritual community
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Spanish
- Organized, accountable, able to multitask, detail-oriented
- The ability to lead, follow, take initiative, and take direction and the discernment to know when each is appropriate
- A spirit of service, the ability to step up and perform whatever task is necessary for the good of the whole
- The ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Aspiration, the commitment to their own spiritual transformation
- Able to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Desire to explore living with an Open Heart
- The ability to differentiate between their role in supporting the work of Hridaya Yoga and their own personal objectives
- Open to constructive feedback
- An interest in supporting the Hridaya Yoga Center as a place of retreat for themselves and others
- Responsible, trustworthy, patient, humble, mature
- Communicative, personable, enthusiastic, discerning