Tantric Relationships—Beyond Separation
A Journey of Love, Truth, Ritual, and Communion
with Valentina Cannavò & Hadi Beyrouti
August 31–September 4, 2021
Presented in English
Experience the Beauty of Conscious Relationships
This 5-day workshop is an invitation to explore the world of relationships on the spiritual path—from sexuality and ritualistic communion to daily interactions—through the lens of non-dual Tantra.
Through lectures, practices, and rituals, experienced Hridaya teachers Valentina and Hadi will guide you in the Tantric approach to sexuality. They’ll share a heart-opening vision on how to approach relationships—with your romantic partners, with yourself, and with all of life—from a place of coherence with your inner wisdom and in a way that empowers and deepens your spiritual knowledge. You’ll also learn how to grow from challenges, both as an individual and with a partner. You’ll discover how a relationship can deepen over time rather than be rendered flat by conditioning and adversity.
Love is always there; it’s our very nature. You’ve glimpsed it in the eyes of a lover, in the tremor of your heart. After it has shown itself to you, it’s up to you to decide to follow it. You’ll find its truth in your own heart and shining in the eyes of your beloved.
You are the guardian of your relationships. And, at their source, the Self shines, turning many into One.
This workshop is suitable for singles and couples and is open to all. There is no nudity or explicit sexuality during the workshop.
Join Us and Explore:
- What is Tantra?
- Relationships on the spiritual path
- Self-Inquiry—the question that unites
- Sexuality from the Tantric perspective
- Brahmacharya and the control of sexual energy, including essential practices for men, women, and couples
- Challenges on the psychological level
- Exploring emotions and sublimation
- How to grow on a human and spiritual level
Intimacy through the Chakras
- Challenges on muladhara: fear, attachment
- The commitment to freedom
- Sexual play
- Rekindling the spark
- Challenges on svadhisthana: jealousy, the two sides of desire
- How to touch the Truth through desire
- Challenges on manipura: control, conflict, judgment
- The power of shared intention
- Relationships as an opportunity for growth
- Love, surrender, and forgiveness
- Serving the relationship, serving one another—going beyond the ego through service
- Daily Rituals
|9:00-12:00||Teachings and practice|
|15:00-17:30||Teachings and practice|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
*Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Reservations
Click Pricing and Reservations for information and to reserve your spot in this workshop.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHERS||PRICING AND RESERVATIONS|
|August 30 – September 5, 2021||Tantric Relationships—Beyond Separation||Valentina Cannavò and Hadi Beyrouti||Pricing and Reservations|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France.
- The workshop will only take place with a minimum of 8 participants. You may reserve a spot via the Pricing and Reservations link above, but please do not make travel arrangements until we have contacted you to confirm that it will go ahead. We will confirm no later than 2 weeks before the start of the course.
- This workshop is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines as well as our on-site Covid-19 measures before booking.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization and we believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the prices still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship. We will happily consider your request and try to find a way to support you.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.