A 3-Day Workshop on Heart-Based Tantra for Women
with Alison Bond
July 19–21, 2021
Reveal the Radiance of Your Own Heart
Your intuition tells you that you’re naturally a radiant feminine force of love. Yet, in a culture that can fear and suppress the power of the Feminine, you’ve been taught to dim your light.
It’s time to embrace that light. It’s time to rediscover the power of love that is the core of your being and to embody it for the benefit of all. Come, reveal the radiance of your own Heart.
The cultural narratives you’ve learned and may live by are often ones that alienate you from your body, sensuality, menstrual cycle, femininity, and self-love. Perhaps you’d like to live by a new narrative that feels more truthful to your own heart—one that supports you to celebrate and embrace all aspects of your being in love, without needing to push anything away.
Through inspirational lectures and practical exercises, in this workshop with Alison, you’ll explore a new paradigm of how to relate to yourself—one that emphasizes acceptance, sacredness, and love.
You may have been taught that all of this is to be found somewhere “out there”—once you’re in the right circumstance or the perfect relationship; once you lose that weight or find that dream job, only then will you find the authentic connection, peace, and love that you seek.
Yet there is a deeper truth. None of this is found outside of yourself. It is the very nature of the core of your being, and your heart is a gateway to connect with the inner freedom and boundless love that you are.
In this 3-day workshop on heart-based practices and Tantra for women, you’ll come together with other like-minded women to create a space of support and sisterhood in which you can dive deep inside and discover the light of love within.
Join us, as we peel away layers of fear and limitation, connect with our Sacred Femininity, and reveal the radiance of the Heart!
Join Us and Explore:
- Conscious menstruation
- Female archetypes
- The ancient art of the jade egg
- Intimacy and sexuality as a gateway to love
- The sacredness of the yoni
- Sacred dance
- Sharing circles and sisterhood
- Meditations for connecting with the Heart
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Registration for information and to register.
|Dates||Workshop||Teacher||Pricing and Registration|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Mazunte, Mexico.
- This workshop is open to all women. No prior experience is required.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure. The workshop will begin in the morning, so we suggest arriving in Mazunte the day before the course starts. If you are not staying on-site, please come to the Hridaya Yoga Center a few minutes before 8:30 am on the first day to complete the registration process.
- Registration hours on check-in day are from 12:00-2:00 pm.
- Please read our Coronavirus Safety Guidelines as well as our Registration Guidelines before booking.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the costs still exceed your means, you are welcome to apply for our low-income discount.
- Please bring paper and a pen and wear comfortable clothing.
- No meals are offered during the workshop. We suggest bringing snacks to eat during breaks.