“Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.” –Rabindranath Tagore
A 3-Day Workshop Delving into the Mystery of Death and the Meaning of Life
with Claudiu Vaduva
This workshop shares the non-dual Hridaya Yoga perspective on death and dying, bringing awareness to one of life’s most taboo topics. Learning to embrace death as a definite, natural event is a process of spiritual awakening that leads to living more fully every day.
The Art of Death and Dying workshop is a harmonious blend of philosophy, meditation, and practical exercises. Join us and be inspired to live with enthusiasm and joy, prioritizing loving more and awakening to your real purpose.
- Dying and death catalysts for spiritual awakening
- Purifying fears around death and dying
- Awareness and self-discovery of fears, aspirations, and priorities
- How to be with a dying person or someone who has experienced the death of a beloved person
- What happens after death and the description of the bardo, the “in-between,” from the Tibetan Book of the Dead
- Dream Yoga as a way to prepare for death
- The viewpoints of different traditions regarding life, dying, and after-death
- The impact of near-death experiences and their resulting inspirations
- Living with an Open Heart, continuously transcending impermanence while resting in the reality of the Self