- The Hridaya Teacher Training Course is held once annually in the fall. Please check the HTTC Overview page for this year’s dates.
- The application deadline is April 30th, from this date onward we only receive applications for the waitinglist.
- The Hridaya Teacher Training Course full payment deadline is August 15th.
Hridaya Teacher Training Course Application and Registration
Before applying for the Hridaya Teacher Training Course, please make sure you have read the following:
- Criteria for Certification
- Payment and Refund Information
- Terms of Agreement
- Please download and fill out this Application Form. Please write in a different color (or highlight your answers with a different color). Send the application and a recent photo (max 100 kb) to email@example.com.
Notes on the Selection Process:
- Applicants will be contacted within one week to confirm that Hridaya Yoga has successfully received their application.
- Because we want to be sure that our future teachers understand the real spirit of the Hridaya teachings and that they resonate with the community, there will be a selection process.
- The selection process will begin after the April 30th application deadline and may include an interview with Sahajananda or other senior Hridaya teacher.
- The selection process will end on May 21st. Those who are not selected for admission at that time will be placed on the waiting list. As some of those accepted to the course may choose to withdraw, applicants on the waiting list still have a chance to join the HTTC.
- Applications to the Hridaya Teaching Training Course far exceed available spots, so please do not be disappointed if you are not selected for admission on your first try.
- Applications may still be submitted up to one month before the HTTC begins. However, after the initial selection process, there will be significantly less of a chance for acceptance to the course.
To pay the HTTC Tuition through bank transfer
Bank account information is available on the application form.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.