A deep yearning to expand our capacity to share the teachings of the Heart has lead us to purchase Domaine de Longeval, a beautiful property in the Rhône-Alpes region of southeastern France. This wooded, secluded location will be the base of Hridaya Yoga France, affording us a permanent home in Europe. At this location, we aspire to offer teachings on meditation, yoga, and the Consciousness of Oneness in order to create the best conditions to support the revelation of the Spiritual Heart. As at our center in Mazunte, Mexico, we will offer inspiring yoga retreats, workshops, and Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreats, as well as a welcoming community life. In addition to a more remote area with cabins for solitary retreats, we will have a residential section, a communal space for activities, and a place for projects geared towards serving and supporting the community.
In our new home, we envision that a community in which daily life flows naturally from the awareness of the Self and everyone lives with an Open Heart will flourish. To honor one of Hridaya Yoga’s greatest sources of inspiration, Ramana Maharshi, our new ashram will be called Ramana Village. We invite everyone with a sincere yearning to practice, learn, and evolve alongside other aspirants to join us here.
How to Support Hridaya Yoga France
The deeply-held dream of creating a European community dedicated to the Heart is already well on its way to becoming reality. To enable us to fully manifest this space for Self-revelation, we appreciate all the support we can get! Therefore, if you feel called to help our new home blossom, we invite you to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel inspired to support Hridaya Yoga France financially, you have several options. You may provide a donation or see your offering as a pre-payment for a future visit. You are welcome to give as little or as much as you want.
- Donation to Hridaya: You offer your support freely, with no exchange needed.
- Accommodation Payment: Your support will serve as a pre-payment for renting a room for a specified period of time.
- Hridaya Retreat Vouchers: Your support will serve as a pre-payment for participation in future Hridaya courses, with a 20% discount off regular prices.
You may give via PayPal or bank deposit. See all the details here.
Support through Service
As there is much to do to prepare the ashram for guests, we invite you to join us in France and offer selfless service. You don’t need to have a special skill, just the willingness to serve the Heart—from the Heart.
Currently, we are most in need of help in the following areas:
- Renovations: Architects, painters, electricians, carpenters, permaculture enthusiasts/gardeners, maintenance assistants, etc.
- Kitchen: Cooks and prep staff
- Administration: Project assistants and coordinators
- Accommodations: Registration assistants and housekeepers