Awakened Masculinity Workshop
with Claudiu Vaduva and Ori Dahan
May 10 - 14, 2021
A 3-Day Workshop for Men Exploring and Redefining the Way We Embody Masculinity
Course Fee: $200 USD (Accommodation extra)
Course Dates: May 11-13
Accommodation Dates: May 10–14
We live in a time when there is a call—a need for the conscious male to return and step up. A call for the masculine gifts to be wielded with awareness, compassion, vulnerability, clarity, and purpose.
But what does that mean? What is at the core of the masculine, and how do we awaken to its divine expression?
There is a deep truth and freedom inside each of us. We exist prior to and free from ideas, concepts, expectations, tendencies, and society’s imposed values. There is a core of Existence-Awareness that is simple, loving, and at peace. All healing, growth, and true authenticity are rooted in this essence. From this foundation, and with its sense of freedom, harmony, and contentment, the unfolding of the Divine Masculine becomes a natural, authentic expression of life. It can be embodied in your being, integrated in the service of all your relationships, God, and Love.
You may be asking yourself:
- What is masculinity?
- How do I embrace its virtues?
- What does it mean to be a man today?
- How do I live my purpose, find my direction, and live a life of alignment?
- How can I cultivate loving brotherhood instead of distrust and competition?
- How can I awaken to a deeper centeredness by opening to powerful vulnerability?
In ancient times, this knowledge was shared between men, by gathering together, sitting in circles, undergoing initiations, and performing rituals. This workshop is one of those circles. It is one of those initiations.
We invite you to step up and join us on this journey to awakened masculinity.
- How to rest authentically in your essence, cultivating deep trust and self-love, feeling free to be yourself
- What masculinity is and how it expresses in the world
- Masculine expression on the spiritual path
- Awakening to your purpose, embracing vulnerability, and fulfilling masculinity’s tremendous potential)
- The masculine gift
- Core values and integrity
- Cultivating the masculine aspect
- How to awaken to your authentic Self
- An inner attitude to life, yourself, and others—how to be aligned, integrated, and centered
- A new paradigm of conscious, empowered masculinity
- To recognize the patterns, fears, and beliefs that block you from embodying and unlocking your masculine power and living your purpose
The workshop will begin in the morning, so we suggest arriving in Mazunte the day before the course starts. If you are not staying on-site, please come to the Hridaya Yoga Center a few minutes before 7:30 am on the first day to complete the registration process.
Morning Sessions: 7:30-11:00 am
Afternoon Sessions: 3:00-6:30 pm
- This workshop is open to all men.
- No previous yoga or meditation experience is necessary.
- The workshop will include lectures, circle work, experiential exercises, meditations, and rituals.
- Please bring a pen and paper.