The Flowering of Love: A Conscious Loving Workshop
with Claudiu Vaduva, Alison Bond and David Coleman
March 29 - April 2, 2021
Spend 3 Days Exploring the Foundations of Intimate Relationships
Course Fee: $200 USD (Accommodation extra)
Course Dates: March 30–April 1
Accommodation Dates: March 29–April 2
Relationships are the foundation of human existence. From the moment you are born and throughout life, you continually develop intimate connections.
You may yearn for relationships rooted in authenticity, trust, and love but find yourself repeating patterns based in fear and disconnection.
This workshop is your invitation to open to a Heart-based approach to intimate relationships that emphasizes presence and love as their very foundation.
When you start consciously relating to another person in an intimate and vulnerable way, a deeper dimension of your being can begin to awaken and be revealed. As though in a mirror, you start to recognize a reflection of your existence.
In this process, you may begin to wonder:
- What is a conscious relationship?
- What is Love?
- How do I relate to myself?
- Who am I?
- Why is it that the closer I get to someone, the more challenging our relationship is?
- How can I shift from patterns that keep me closed towards openness, love, and intimacy?
- How can I awaken the most authentic dimension of my being in my relationships?
Join Us and Explore:
- The fundamental pillars of intimate conscious relationships: Presence, love, authenticity, truthfulness, and vulnerability
- Sacredness and transfiguration
- Willingness and commitment
- Polarity: Understanding the role of attraction and playfulness
- Tantra and the importance of preserving sexual energy in intimate relationships
- Naturalness and connection in lovemaking
- Handling difficulties in relationships
- How to choose partners
- Different types of relationships: Monogamous, open, polyamorous, and celibate
- Powerful practical ways to approach your loved ones (and all beings) with an open and discerning heart, which is a naturally loving heart
- To recognize patterns, fears, and beliefs that block you from true intimacy and discover a deeper space of trust and love beyond all of them
- The inner attitude necessary to go through challenges in relationships and how to use these difficulties to empower your spiritual practice and bring forth a deeper understanding of yourself and your partner
- Opening your heart through the joy of loving and admiring the beauty in the one in front of you
- Healing wounds in relationships and accessing deeper inner stability
- Different ways to use Love to dissolve the separation between yourself, others, and the source of Life
- Cultivating a background of Presence and availability in any situation
To be able to connect with others, you need to connect with yourself in the intimacy of your being and in that of the being in front of you. You’ll discover that relationships can be a gateway to the Truth and Love that lie at the very core of your being.
You’ll recognize that the person closest to you is often the perfect teacher—sharing the same existence, the same love, the same essence. To understand that essence, you need to know and embrace your beloved intimately. But, total transparency and connection are impossible until you know yourself and recognize who you truly are.
This workshop contains no nudity or overt sexuality and is open to singles and couples. No previous experience in yoga or meditation is required.
The workshop will begin in the morning, so we suggest arriving in Mazunte the day before the course starts. If you are not staying on-site, please come to the Hridaya Yoga Center a few minutes before 7:30 am on the first day to complete the registration process.
Morning Sessions: 7:30-11:00 am
Afternoon Sessions: 3:00-6:30 pm
Notebook and pen