Back to Bhakti
A 2-Day Immersion into Devotion
Hosted by Stuart Williams
Have you ever considered why we sing mantras, or perhaps what they mean and if they have any significance beyond the words.
In this new and exciting workshop you will learn the basics of bhakti. You will learn all about Ganesha, Sri Rama, his wife Sita and of course, Krishna.
This offering will bring you the answers and allow you to connect to the fire in your heart. We will build a traditional tantric altar and conclude the event with a puja in honor of Shiva. Don’t miss this opportunity to dive into Bhakti Yoga.
What you can expect to learn:
- How Bhakti fits into a non-dual view
- Who we worship and what they represent
- The significance of mantra
- Sanskrit fundamentals and pronunciation
- How to create an altar and maintain it
- Shiva Nataraja and the Five Acts
- Singing with devotion