- The Hridaya Teacher Training Course (HTTC) is held once annually in the fall. Please check the HTTC Overview page for this year’s program dates and location.
- The application deadline is April 30th. From this date onward, we only accept applications for the waiting list.
- The full payment deadline is August 15th.
- The course fee is €2,800.
- Completion of the Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 1 Intensive and one 10-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat are prerequisites for the HTTC.
Before applying for the HTTC, please carefully read the:
To apply, please complete the form in the link below.
Notes on the Selection Process:
- We will contact you within one week after you submit your application to confirm its receipt.
- Because we want to be sure that our future teachers understand the real spirit of the Hridaya teachings and resonate with the community, we will have a selection process.
- As applications to the HTTC far exceed available spots, please don’t be disappointed if you aren’t admitted on your first try.
- The selection process will begin after the April 30th application deadline. It may include an interview with Sahajananda or other senior Hridaya teacher.
- The selection process will end on May 21st. If you aren’t selected for admission at that time, you’ll be placed on the waiting list. As people accepted to the course sometimes withdraw, you may still have a chance to enroll.
- You may apply up until one month before the HTTC begins. However, after the initial selection process, there will be significantly less chance of acceptance to the course.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.