Holistic Healing Retreat
A 5-Day Healing Journey
with Anneke Louise and Ann-Sophie Briest
May 21-25, 2023
Presented in English in Longeval, France
Find Your Way Back to Greater Health, Inner
Well-being and a Clearer Sense of Purpose
Are you struggling with the ongoing stresses of everyday life? Do you feel that a meditation retreat is perhaps not exactly what you need right now, but would like to focus on your health, inner balance, and overall sense of well-being first?
Maybe you’re challenged by chronic issues, a history of addiction, traumatic experiences, mental and emotional health conditions, or simply the feeling of overwhelm and lack of meaning in your current life. Then this unique healing retreat is for you!
Over five days, you will experience a holistic retreat program in a safe and deeply nourishing setting. Offered by presenters with professional backgrounds in medicine, detoxing, trauma therapy, and yoga therapy, this retreat will bring you the unique power of personalized healing. This means that in addition to the group processes, part of the program is adapted to you and the challenges you may be facing. It will also include different physical, mental, and emotional purification methods.
Over the course of five days, you will experience a holistic retreat program in a safe and deeply nourishing setting. Offered by doctors, detox specialists, trauma therapists and certified yoga therapists this retreat will bring you the unique power of personalised healing, which means that next to the group processes, part of the program is adapted to you and the challenges you may be facing. It will furthermore include different physical, mental and emotional purification methods.
Are you struggling with the ongoing stresses of everyday life? Are you dreaming about attending a longer meditation retreat, but sense that you need to attend to your health and internal wellbeing first?
Maybe you are challenged by chronic issues, a history of addiction, traumatic experiences, mental and emotional health conditions or simply the feeling of overwhelm and lack of meaning in your current life? Then this unique Healing Retreat is for you!
This deeply nourishing and personalized retreat is full of supportive and gentle practices hand-picked by your therapists to guide you back to a deeper sense of purpose and wholeness within yourself. To complement this rejuvenating retreat package, you will also have the opportunity to book additional healing sessions if desired.
This retreat includes:
- A pre-retreat yoga therapy and healing intake
- A personalized retreat practice program
- Daily individual yoga therapy guidance
- Yoga therapy group sessions
- Meditation sessions
- A gentle detox program
- Nourishing organic food
- Deep relaxation and release practices
- Sauna sessions, sound healing, and group sharing
Theories and techniques explored:
- Personal yoga therapy techniques
- Detox methodology
- Discovering what true health really is
- Nervous system balance and practices
- Trauma-informed healing techniques
- Seated and walking forms of meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Physical, mental, and emotional purification methods
- And more!
Meet Your Retreat Leaders
Ann-Sophie (MD, C-IAYT) will be your doctor during this holistic healing retreat. She will support you with any medical questions and challenges, design your personal yoga therapy program, and offer some group practices and lectures. You will also have the opportunity to work more closely with her during an additional homeopathy consultation.
Anneke Louise (MSc, C-IAYT) is here to support you with all things “rebalancing.” Her extensive professional, yogic, and experiential knowledge of stress, burnout, trauma, and purification will help guide you to a more profound sense of safety and balance within yourself. She will design your personalized retreat practice program, guide and coach you with relevant practices throughout the week, and support your detox program. You can also work with her more extensively in trauma therapy sessions.
Additional Retreat Offerings
Additional private sessions (such as classical homeopathy, trauma therapy, and gentle massage) will be available and can be booked for an extra charge.
- Classical Homeopathy Consultations: You can address any health challenges during an in-depth intake with Ann-Sophie. Chronic diseases, psycho-somatic issues, states of deep stress or exhaustion, and regular medication are only a few of her areas of expertise.
- Trauma Therapy: As an adept of Somatic Experiencing (SE), Anneke offers body-oriented deep listening therapy sessions to support the healing of trauma and other stress disorders.
- Detox Massages: A massage is a gentle gift to yourself, an opportunity to press pause and let go. Aurelie’s signature stomach, head, and full body massages are on the menu for you.
- Breathwork: Support release and meet deeper parts of yourself through working with the breath.
- And more!
|9:00-12:30||Morning session: Group processes (walking meditation, yoga therapy practices)|
|12:30-15:00||Lunch and break|
|15:00-18:00||Afternoon session: Individual healing journey (personal program with live guidance, Yoga Nidra, additional private healing sessions)|
|19:00-21:00||Evening session: Group sharing, gentle relaxation and sauna|
|21:00-22:00||Rest or optional activities|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
“Yoga is not a religion.
It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness,
science of integrating body, mind and soul.”
Pricing and Reservations
Click Pricing and Reservation for information and to reserve your spot.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHERS||PRICING AND RESERVATIONS|
|May 20 – 26, 2023||Holistic Healing Retreat||Anneke Louise and Ann-Sophie Briest||Pricing and Reservations|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France.
- A minimum of 8 participants are required for this retreat to take place. Please do not make any travel arrangements until we confirm that it will go ahead as planned. We will be in touch at least two weeks in advance to confirm.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The workshop begins the morning after arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on April 9th. Checkout is on the morning of May 26th.
- This retreat is suitable for everyone, regardless of the level of yoga experience.
- You will be asked to fill in a short health questionnaire before enrollment. This will help us determine your suitability for this retreat.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before payment. Payment is not required until the retreat has been confirmed.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.