Heart-Womb Awakening Online Immersion
A 5-Week Return to the Sacred Temple Within
with Gesine Leicht
February 13 – March 20, 2022
Presented in English
Embark on a Mystical Journey into the Feminine Wisdom Traditions
Join experienced teacher Gesine Leicht for one Moon Cycle and discover practices that ground spiritual awakening in daily life. Bridge the gap between Divine Reality and earthly existence and open to an ecstatic expression of Who You Really Are.
You may not feel connected to the wisdom of the Womb, as its mysteries have been all but erased from modern consciousness. Luckily, ancient traditions like Tantra and shamanism have kept the worship of the Divine Feminine alive. Through the practices of these traditions, you can awaken to grounded, intuitive, spiritual knowledge.
Entering the temple of the Womb with full-hearted presence will open a space inside you that naturally draws you deeper, bringing you back to the origin of all Creation.
The Heart-Womb Awakening online immersion is a journey to developing compassion for all human expressions. You’ll learn to hold the ebbs and flows of life in loving awareness and embrace the cyclical seasons of your nature. You’ll discover the specific qualities of the menstrual cycle and begin to harvest its creative and spiritual potential.
The Womb is also a path to sexual healing and helps you transform sexual expression into a joyful celebration of Love that unifies matter and Spirit.
The Heart-Womb Awakening Online Immersion course is held in a sacred circle of women. It invites you to embody your deepest calling for Truth and step into sacred service for all living beings, offering yourself as a vessel of Love.
Join Us and Experience:
- Teachings and contemplations from Tantra, yoga, shamanism, Taoism, and mystical Christianity
- Daily guided Hridaya Meditation
- Weekly women’s circles
- Sacred body practices
- Initiation in various rituals
- Creative exercises
- Weekly video lectures
- This course unfolds over 5 weeks and is designed to be discovered amid your daily life. Being in the nest of your home creates the perfect environment to dive into the intimate practices of awakening the womb temple.
- You will receive weekly booklets with contemplations and teachings on the relevant topic.
- To ground the teachings in personal experience, the program includes 2 hours of daily practice. You will receive videos that explain the practices in detail and audio recordings to guide you through them. There are no fixed times for these practices; you are free to adjust the course to the natural flow of your daily responsibilities.
- Each week includes a ritual. You will receive guidance for this practice in the weekly booklet and may perform it at whatever time works best for you.
- We will come together each Sunday for a live women’s circle on Zoom:
February 13, 17:00-19:30 CET*
February 20–March 20, 17:00-19:00 CET*
These meetings hold tremendous healing potential and we highly recommend joining live. If you are unable to attend a particular session, recordings will be available.
Week 4: Conscious Menstruation and Creation—Weaving Heart-Womb wisdom into daily life
Week 5: Preparation and Integration—Sharing a final ritual and reflecting on our experiences
Week 1: Hridaya, the Spiritual Heart—Developing Self-awareness and compassion
Week 2: The Womb—Returning to the sacred temple within
Week 3: Sacred Sexuality—Reclaiming our inherent power and innocence
Free Introduction and Q&A
Sunday, January 23 at 20:00 CET* via Zoom (link TBA)
*Note that all times are listed in Central European Time (GMT +1). If joining from another time zone, please use a time zone converter to confirm session times in your area.
Pricing and Registration
This 5-week online immersion is offered for €300. Click Book Now to reserve your spot.
|February 13 – March 20, 2022||Heart-Womb Awakening Online Immersion||Gesine Leicht||Book Now|
- This online workshop is presented in English and is open to all women. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- To ensure a strong and safe circle of women, this workshop will have a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 20 participants.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.