Transforming Your Life through the Grace of Tara
A 3-Day Workshop on the Great Wisdom of Compassion,
Kindness and the Awareness of Consciousness
with Simona Trandafir
May 18–20, 2023
Presented in English in Longeval, France
Do You Yearn for Transformation, Light, Love, and Wisdom?
Tara—The Guiding Star—is here, waiting for you…
Join senior Hridaya teacher Simona for an initiation in Tara, the Great Wisdom of Compassion, Kindness and the Awareness of Consciousness.
Enter the sacred realm of Tantra Yoga, which includes spiritual mysteries, Eastern philosophy, traditional practices, insights, and, most of all, Love. This workshop offers an authentic initiation in one of the most renowned aspects of Shakti—Tara.
Tara represents divine compassion, the awareness of consciousness and is the Guiding Star. Compassion is a very deep feeling and, at the same time, an action full of love. By embodying compassion, people can rise above selfishness, and their limits of personality, and ultimately escape from a destiny of suffering.
You can’t be compassionate if you don’t let your heart speak and guide your actions. You cannot truly bring a soul out of suffering unless you show a path of the Heart through which pain will be healed.
Tara is also the awareness of consciousness, the wisdom as an expression of the essence of our being, without which we would live only superficially. Tara guides us to transcend the lower aspects of life, awakening in us the true spiritual aspiration.
Tantra Yoga is a celebration of life and spirituality. It is a way of honoring the Infinite in the finite, a revelation of the sacredness of life.
Tantra is the magnificent path of intense energy that brings us closer to the Spiritual Heart (the Supreme Self). It cultivates and honors our sacred creative power through mantras, pranayama, asanas, mudras, concentration techniques, rituals, and meditation. At the same time, Tantra includes devotional wonderment and exaltation towards the Divine Mother, Shakti, and the Divine Absolute, Shiva.
The Supreme Truth is Unique. Consciousness is the same everywhere. But, in Tantra, it is perceived and expressed in ten fundamental ways. These are the Dasha Maha Vidya, the Ten Great Wisdoms, and each is a fascinating and gracious guide to the sacredness and peace of the Self.
These Ten Great Wisdoms represent ideal aspects that are awakened in everyone to a certain extent. In Tantra, a complete revelation of all ten accompanies spiritual realization.
The Dasha Maha Vidya exist in us, and we exist through them. This workshop will help you become more aware of this truth.
The practices shared in this workshop ultimately stillness of the Spiritual Heart and harmony in life.
They will help you open to the beauty of the Heart and reconsider life from this perspective.
- An initiation in the mantra of Tara
- Nada Yoga Meditation—Connecting and empowering yourself with the subtle sound of Tara
- The ABCs of Tantric ritual science
- An exploration of the secret power of yantra
- Tantric Cosmogony
- The Philosophy of Compassion
- Practical methods from Buddhism for the awakening of compassion
- Japa (mantra repetition) using a mala (rosary)
- Hridaya Meditation—Reconnecting with the Spiritual Heart
- Hridaya Hatha Yoga sessions
- Puja (ritual) offered to Tara
|13:00-16:00||Lunch and break|
|20:45-22:00||Rest or optional activities|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
*Note that the workshop ends at dinnertime on Saturday. Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Reservation
Click Pricing and Registration for information and to book your spot.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHER||PRICING AND RESERVATION|
|May 17 – 21, 2023||Transforming Your Life through the Grace of Tara||Simona Trandafir||Pricing and Reservations|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning of May 18th and ends at 17:30 on the 20th. Check-in is available from 14:00 on the 17th.
- This course is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.