Transforming Your Life through the Grace of Tara
A 3-Day Workshop on the Great Wisdom of Compassion,
Kindness, and the Awareness of Consciousness
with Simona Trandafir
May 18–20, 2023
Presented in English in Longeval, France
Do You Yearn for Transformation, Light, Love, and Wisdom?
Tara—the Guiding Star—Is Here, Waiting for You…
Join senior Hridaya Yoga teacher Simona for a Tantric initiation in Tara, the Great Wisdom of Compassion, Kindness, and the awareness of Consciousness.
Enter the sacred realm of Tantra Yoga, which includes spiritual mysteries, Eastern philosophy, traditional practices, insights, and, most of all, Love. Life is given to us to illuminate with love, awareness, and wisdom…
This workshop offers an authentic initiation into one of the most renowned aspects of Shakti—Tara. Tara represents divine Compassion and the awareness of Consciousness, and is the Guiding Star. Compassion is simultaneously a very deep feeling and an action full of love. By embodying compassion, you can rise above selfishness and the limitations of the personality to ultimately escape from a destiny of suffering.
You can’t be compassionate if you don’t let your heart speak and guide your actions. You cannot truly lead a soul out of suffering unless you light a path of the Heart through which pain will be healed.
Tara is also the awareness of Consciousness, wisdom as an expression of the essence of your being, without which you live superficially. Tara can guide you to transcend the lower aspects of life, awakening your true spiritual aspiration.
Tantra Yoga is a celebration of life and spirituality. It is a way of honoring the Infinite in the finite, a revelation of the sacredness of life.
Tantra is the magnificent path of intense energy that brings you closer to the Spiritual Heart (the Supreme Self). It cultivates and honors your sacred creative power through mantras, pranayama, asanas, mudras, concentration techniques, rituals, and meditation. At the same time, Tantra includes devotional wonderment and exaltation towards the Divine Mother, Shakti, and the Divine Absolute, Shiva.
The Supreme Truth is Unique. Consciousness is the same everywhere. But, in Tantra, it is perceived and expressed in ten fundamental ways. These are the Dasha Maha Vidya, the Ten Great Wisdoms, and each is a fascinating and gracious guide to the sacredness and peace of the Self.
These Ten Great Wisdoms represent ideal aspects that are awakened in everyone to a certain extent. In Tantra, a complete revelation of all ten accompanies spiritual realization.
The Dasha Maha Vidya exist in you, and you exist through them. This workshop will help you become more aware of this truth.
The practices shared in this workshop ultimately lead to the stillness of the Spiritual Heart and harmony in life.
They will help you open to the beauty of the Heart and reconsider life from this perspective.
- An initiation in the mantra of Tara
- Nada Yoga meditation—Connecting and empowering yourself with the subtle sound of Tara
- The ABCs of Tantric ritual science
- An exploration of the secret power of yantra
- Tantric cosmogony
- The philosophy of compassion
- Practical methods from Buddhism for the awakening of compassion
- Japa (mantra repetition) using a mala (rosary)
- Hridaya Meditation—Reconnecting with the Spiritual Heart
- Hridaya Hatha Yoga sessions
- Puja (ritual) offered to Tara
|9:00-11:00||Morning session 1|
|11:20-13:00||Morning session 2|
|13:00-16:00||Lunch and break|
|20:45-22:00||Rest or optional activities|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
*Note that the workshop ends at dinnertime on Saturday. Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Reservations
Click Pricing and Reservation for information and to book your spot.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHER||PRICING AND RESERVATIONS|
|May 17 – 21, 2023||Transforming Your Life through the Grace of Tara||Simona Trandafir||Pricing and Reservations|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France.
- A minimum of 8 participants are required for this workshop to take place. Please do not make any travel arrangements until we confirm that it will go ahead as planned. We will be in touch at least two weeks in advance to confirm.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning of May 18th and ends at 17:30 on the 20th. Check-in is available from 14:00 on the 17th.
- This course is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.