Hridaya Yoga France
The health and safety of our guests is a priority. Therefore, we have created a space in which everyone can dive into naturalness, openness, and peace while minimizing the risk of virus transmission.
If you live outside France, before beginning your journey to Longeval, please check current travel requirements and make your arrangements accordingly. You can find the French government’s official guidelines here.
IMPORTANT: If you are traveling from the United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Greece, or the Netherlands and are not vaccinated, you will be required to show a negative Covid test (PCR or antigen) taken within the previous 24 hours in order to enter the country.
Although the French government has announced new “Pass Sanitaire” measures related to entering public access facilities, etc., as our center is designated a sports facility and we have no more than 50 people in a given hall at any time, we are not legally obliged to ask for health passes or negative tests on arrival. For official reference, please see this page (in French).
However, for our records, we will ask to see health passes and negative tests on arrival. If you have neither form of documentation, we will request a temperature check and reserve the right to refuse entry if your temperature exceeds the normal range.
1. On arrival, you will be asked to:
- Show a health pass or documentation of a negative test. If you cannot produce either of these, we will request a temperature check.
- Sign a participant disclaimer form whereby you agree that Hridaya France will not be liable for any sickness or injury that may arise out of or in connection with your stay at Hridaya Yoga France.
2. During your stay, our facilities, grounds, and building capacity allow for the following measures to be in place:
- Social distancing during retreat/program sessions and mealtimes
- Handwashing and sanitizing stations
- Thorough washing and sanitization of all dishes and cutlery
Further, you will be asked to adhere to the following precautionary practices:
- Wearing a mask when moving around indoors. This includes while in corridors and stairways, in the restaurant area, and when arriving and departing meditation halls. Note that you are NOT required to wear a mask once you are seated for a retreat/program session.
- Respecting social distancing by keeping a general awareness in and around others
- Washing and sanitizing hands regularly
- Informing Hridaya France Administration immediately if you develop any Covid-related symptoms (such as a fever, sore throat, etc.)
After Your Visit
When departing our center and starting your journey home, you may be required to provide a PCR or antigen test depending on the rules and regulations of your resident country.
If you are traveling by air and must meet this requirement, there is a Covid screening center at Lyon Airport. The center is open seven days a week and is free to all EU nationals and residents. If you are traveling by train, you can find numerous screening centers in Lyon.
The nearest test clinic to Longeval is in Tarare; a half-hour drive away. You can book an appointment in advance here. Note that this clinic is not open on the weekends.