Hridaya Yoga France
The health and safety of our guests is a priority. Therefore, we have created a space in which everyone can dive into naturalness, openness, and peace while minimizing the risk of virus transmission.
If you live outside France, before beginning your journey to Longeval, please check current travel requirements and make your arrangements accordingly. You can find the French government’s official guidelines here.
IMPORTANT: If you are traveling from the United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Greece, or the Netherlands and are not vaccinated, you will be required to show a negative Covid test (PCR or antigen) taken within the previous 24 hours in order to enter the country.
The French government’s latest “Pass Sanitaire” measures related to sports facilities (our official designation) went into effect on August 9, 2021. With the introduction of these new measures, we are legally obliged to ask for a health pass. A health pass is either a completed vaccination certificate, a negative PCR or antigen test less than 72 hours old, or a certificate of recovery from Covid-19. For official reference regarding this policy, please see this page (in French).
Please note that we are also now asking for a recent negative test alongside any vaccination certificate you may have.
1. On arrival, you will be asked to:
- Present a health pass per the criteria referenced above.
- Sign a participant disclaimer form whereby you agree that Hridaya France will not be liable for any sickness or injury that may arise out of or in connection with your stay at Hridaya Yoga France.
2. During your stay, our facilities, grounds, and building capacity allow for the following measures to be in place:
- Social distancing during retreat/program sessions and mealtimes
- Handwashing and sanitizing stations
- Thorough washing and sanitization of all dishes and cutlery
Further, you will be asked to adhere to the following precautionary practices:
- Respecting social distancing by keeping a general awareness in and around others
- Washing and sanitizing hands regularly
- Informing Hridaya France Administration immediately if you develop any Covid-related symptoms (such as a fever, sore throat, etc.)
After Your Visit
When departing our center and starting your journey home, you may be required to provide a PCR or antigen test depending on the rules and regulations of your resident country.
If you are traveling by air and must meet this requirement, there is a Covid screening center at Lyon Airport. The center is open seven days a week and is free to all EU nationals and residents. If you are traveling by train, you can find numerous screening centers in Lyon.
The nearest test clinic to our center is in L’Arbresle; a half-hour drive away. You can book an appointment in advance here.