Hridaya Yoga France
Center and Community Guidelines
The Hridaya Yoga France Association is a non-profit organization (French law of 1 July 1901). Our mission is to promote the well-being of the greatest number of people through the teaching and practice of Hridaya Yoga and Meditation and to offer an adapted and supportive environment for each person’s spiritual and personal journey to blossom.
In order to support the smooth operation of our center, we would like you to be aware of the following important points:
- Membership: Due to legal reasons, it is necessary that everyone becomes a member of our Association before or upon arrival. Membership is valid for the duration of the calendar year.
- House Rules: Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are strictly forbidden everywhere on the property.
- Candles and Incense: The use of candles and incense is not allowed in our accommodations. During meditations and other activities in practice halls and elsewhere on the grounds, candles and incense may be lit. However, they must always be monitored by a designated person and extinguished at the end of the activity.
- Sharing Space: During your stay, you are sharing the space with others. Please be considerate by keeping noise to a minimum (not showering from 10:00 pm-6:00 am, walking softly, closing doors gently, etc.), keeping your belongings tidy, taking care of your dishes, and storing your shoes with awareness on the racks provided.
- Saving Resources: To live in harmony with the planet, please remember to save water and electricity. Take a short shower and use electricity wisely. Always switch off lights when you are not using them.
- Organic Toiletries: Our center has an eco-friendly sewage system using sand and plants to purify water with microorganisms. Therefore, we have a strict policy requiring all guests to use chemical-free, 100% natural, organic toiletries. A range of such products is available in our on-site shop, including toothpaste, soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
- Wifi Usage: Illegal downloading of movies, TV series, music, etc is strictly prohibited when using the wifi in the library. There are strong laws in France to protect artists and culture in general. Such downloading can incur heavy fines.
We hope that you will fully enjoy your time here at Hridaya Yoga France and that it will be a heart-opening experience!
May the light of the Spiritual Heart guide your way!