Tantric Initiation in Tripura Bhairavi
A 3-Day Workshop on the Divine Wisdom of
Pure Action and Passion for Life
with Simona Trandafir
October 1–3, 2021
Presented in English
Do You Yearn for Transformation, Knowledge, Inner Force, and Wisdom?
Tripura Bhairavi Is Here, Waiting for You…
Join senior Hridaya teacher Simona for an initiation in Tripura Bhairavi, the Great Wisdom of Pure Action and Passion for Life.
Enter the sacred realm of Tantra Yoga, which includes spiritual mysteries, Eastern philosophy, traditional practices, insights, and most of all, Love. This 3-day workshop offers you an authentic initiation in one of the key elements of the fundamental Shakti triangle—Pure Intention (Tripura Sundari), Pure Knowledge (Bhuvaneshwari), and Pure Action (Tripura Bhairavi). These are aspects of the Dasha Maha Vidya, the Ten Great Wisdoms. Tantra is the magnificent path of intense energy that will bring you closer to the Spiritual Heart (the Supreme Self, atman).
Tripura Bhairavi is the divine force of action, the Wisdom of purificatory fire and perfect concentration.
She is also perseverance, the fire of aspiration, the ardor that accompanies the path to your ideals, and the pathos of all the actions you carry out with your entire soul. She helps you dissolve karma.
By awakening Tripura Bhairavi’s wisdom and performing her sadhana (spiritual practice), you will feel the passion of a life deeply lived, experience total immersion in the essence of each action, and sense a transcendent purity.
The practices shared in this workshop ultimately lead to the stillness of the Spiritual Heart and harmony in life.
- An initiation in the mantra of Tripura Bhairavi
- Teachings about karma and how to transcend it
- Nada Yoga meditation—connecting and empowering yourself with the subtle sound of Tripura Bhairavi
- Hridaya Meditation—reconnecting with the Spiritual Heart
- An exploration of the secret power of yantra
- Tantric cosmogony
- Teachings about Harmony in action
- Methods for living life with divine passion and pure awareness
- Techniques for improved mental concentration, according to the yogic tradition
- Practical techniques from the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
*Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Reservations for information and to reserve a spot in this workshop.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHER||PRICING AND REGISTRATION|
|May 18-22, 2022||Transforming Your Life through the Grace of Kali||Simona Trandafir||Pricing and Registration|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France. French translation will be available upon request.
- The workshop will only take place with a minimum of 7 participants. You may reserve a spot via the Pricing and Reservations link above, but please do not make travel arrangements until we have contacted you to confirm that it will go ahead. We will confirm no later than 2 weeks before the start of the course.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
- This course is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.