The Art of Love
A 4-Day Workshop on Sacred Lovemaking
with Antoaneta Gotea & Arnaud Philibert
August 18–21, 2021
Presented in English
Experience the Art of Mystical Lovemaking
If you are longing to reclaim the unity between sexuality, love, and sacredness, join senior Hridaya teachers Antoaneta and Arnaud for this special workshop. You’ll embark on a journey to discover the sacred flavor of lovemaking. You’ll awaken your senses, enrich your intimate understanding, become more creative and spontaneous, and learn how to channel sexual energy to reach altered states of consciousness, profound love, and intimacy.
Whatever your experience level, if you feel called to explore these topics, this workshop offers you techniques and practices to create the proper conditions for going deeper in the art of sacred intimacy.
You’ll learn practical, efficient techniques from Tantra, Taoism, and mysticism to guide sexual energy, which can help you reach sublime union.
And, you’ll explore different ways of lovemaking to support the ascension of sexual energy through the chakras.
This workshop is appropriate for everyone—men and women, singles and couples. Many of the techniques presented are meditation-based and can be practiced individually or with a partner. We’ll also share teachings on more specific topics, including pleasure anatomy, the art of foreplay, cultivating sexual energy, prolonging intercourse, and multiple orgasms (for both men and women).
We’ll present the teachings and practices to the whole group, and there will be separate sessions for gender-specific instruction. Antoaneta and Arnaud will lead the entire workshop with a commitment to the sacredness of sexuality and with respect, compassion, and authenticity.
Whether your intention is to overcome barriers to intimacy, take an already profound lovemaking practice to new heights, or something in between, this workshop will provide you with excellent tools to realize your desires.
The Art of Love workshop does not include any nudity or explicit sexuality.
- Alchemical dance to guide sexual energy
- The divine play between feminine and masculine principles
- Lovemaking and the chakras
- The art of foreplay in Tantra
- Pleasure maps for men and women (the G-spot and other sensitive points)
- Methods to prolong intercourse from the Taoist and Tantric traditions
- Karezza—the art of mystical lovemaking
- Cultivating female sexual energy
- What it means to be multi-orgasmic
- What it means to make love in a mystical way
|9:00-12:00||Teachings and practice|
|15:30-17:30||Teachings and practice|
|18:30-19:30||Teachings and practice|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
*Note that the workshop ends at 17:30 on Saturday.
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Registration for information and to register for this workshop.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHERS||PRICING AND REGISTRATION|
|August 17–22, 2021||The Art of Love||Antoaneta Gotea and Arnaud Philibert||Join Waiting List|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France.
- This workshop is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines as well as our on-site Covid-19 measures before booking.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.