Tantric Relationships—The Wisdom of Love
A Journey of Love, Truth, Ritual, and Communion
with Valentina Cannavò & Hadi Beyrouti
June 28–July 2, 2022
Presented in English in Longeval, France
Experience the Beauty of Conscious Relationship
This 5-day workshop is an invitation to explore the world of relationships on the spiritual path—from sexuality and ritualistic communion to daily interactions—through the lens of non-dual Tantra.
Through lectures, practices, and rituals, experienced Hridaya teachers Valentina and Hadi will guide you in the Tantric approach to sexuality. They’ll share a heart-opening vision on how to approach relationships—with your romantic partners, with yourself, and with all of life—from a place of coherence with your inner wisdom and in a way that empowers and deepens your spiritual knowledge. You’ll also learn how to grow from challenges, both as an individual and with a partner. You’ll discover how a relationship can deepen over time rather than be rendered flat by conditioning and adversity.
Love is always there; it’s our very nature. You’ve glimpsed it in the eyes of a lover, in the tremor of your heart. After it has shown itself to you, it’s up to you to decide to follow it. You’ll find its truth in your own heart and shining in the eyes of your beloved.
You are the guardian of your relationships. And, at their source, the Self shines, turning many into One.
This workshop is suitable for singles and couples and is open to all. There is no nudity or explicit sexuality during the workshop.
Join Us and Explore:
- What is Tantra?
- Relationships on the spiritual path
- Self-Inquiry—the question that unites
- Sexuality from the Tantric perspective
- Brahmacharya and the control of sexual energy, including essential practices for men, women, and couples
- Challenges on the psychological level
- Exploring emotions and sublimation
- How to grow on a human and spiritual level
Intimacy through the Chakras
- Challenges on muladhara: fear, attachment
- The commitment to freedom
- Sexual play
- Rekindling the spark
- Challenges on svadhisthana: jealousy, the two sides of desire
- How to touch the Truth through desire
- Challenges on manipura: control, conflict, judgment
- The power of shared intention
- Relationships as an opportunity for growth
- Love, surrender, and forgiveness
- Serving the relationship, serving one another—going beyond the ego through service
- Daily Rituals
|12:00-14:30||Lunch and break|
|17:30-19:00||Dinner and break|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
*Schedule subject to change.
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Registration for information and to book your spot in this workshop.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHERS||PRICING AND REGISTRATION|
|June 27 – July 3, 2022||Tantric Relationships—The Wisdom of Love||Valentina Cannavò and Hadi Beyrouti||Pricing and Registration|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France.
- This workshop is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.