Yoga Therapy Immersion: Module 1
Personalized Alignment & Fascia Embodied
Foundational Training for Yoga Practitioners,
Yoga Teachers and Health Professionals
with Anneke Louise
Sept 25-30, 2023
Presented in English in Longeval, France
Bring Your Skills to a New Level and Use the Physical Body
as a Gateway to the Deeper Layers of the Being
This unique program will give you a window into the fascinating, effective, healing, and truly integrative space that yoga can be.
Over six days, you’ll explore applied physiology and the functional anatomy of yoga movement. Diving deep into the performance of asanas, you’ll learn about correct alignment and how to make adaptations for each body type.
You’ll also learn about fascia as the body’s largest sensory organ, attuning to its importance in functional movement.
The skills you acquire will enable you to bring a highly individualized touch to your classes. You’ll be able to support your students with impairments of the fascia and posture. And, by knowing how to incorporate props and adaptations, you’ll find the safest and most beneficial way for each student to practice yoga, teaching them to use their physical bodies safely and intelligently to experience the true essence of yoga, Union.
Whatever your background, this course will lead you on a profound journey into your innermost Self. Using the physical body as a gateway will help you develop self-acceptance, inner knowledge, and an improved sense of mindfulness and presence. For more information, please click here.
This workshop is a registered Yoga Alliance and International Association of Yoga Therapists continuing education program.
Note: This course doesn’t include instruction in diagnosing or treating physical or mental health conditions.
Join Us and Dive Deep Into:
- Fascia, tensegrity, and its bodily equivalent, the “fascia line system”
- The mechanics of contraction
- Fascia and the emotional body
- Personalized asana performance
- Restriction and subsequent compensation
- Safe movement and intentional lines
- The use of props, individualized variations, and alignment
- Approaches to mindfulness training that support awareness across the yogic bodies
|8:45-12:15||Lecture, Fascia Intensive Class, Group Exploration|
|12:15-14:30||Lunch and Break|
|18:30-20:00||Evening Lecture and Mindful & Fun|
Anneke (MSc, C-IAYT) is a certified yoga therapist and Hridaya Yoga teacher (HTTC 2015) with a passion for integrative health. Featuring a unique combination that bridges biomedical science and ancient wisdom from the yogic tradition, her teachings are experienced as fascinating and rich.
Anneke is an enthusiast of life, connectivity, and that which drives humans to evolve and aspire. She has experienced yoga’s deep healing power on many occasions—first as a fervent practitioner and student, and later as a teacher. Finally, her passion got the better of her, and from this, Samarasa Academy was born.
Pricing and Application
Application and Costs
Application and Costs
Admission to this program is by application. Please click the link below to register and begin the application process.
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Longeval, France.
- The full tuition for the Personalized Alignment & Fascia Embodied is €750. Of this, €50 is an administrative deposit. This deposit is non-refundable except in the unlikely event that you are not accepted into the program.
- A minimum of four participants are required for this workshop to run. If you are planning to register, we ask that you do so by the 30th of August – payment is only requested once the workshop has been confirmed. We will be in contact by the end of August at the latest to confirm and ask that you do not make any travel arrangements until we have done so.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.