The Art of Tantric Relationship
An 8-Week Online Course for Couples
with Valentina Cannavò and Hadi Beyrouti
March 6–April 24, 2021
Presented in English
Explore Sacred Relationship and Sexuality
Relationship is a vast subject, an art in itself. A romantic relationship can be a powerful catalyst on the spiritual path, bringing forth an immense openness of the heart, fulfillment, and profound expressions of love. Or, it can turn into automated interaction when left by itself without the wisdom and intelligence of love.
Love is at the very core of every conscious relationship. Love—not as an emotion that comes and goes, but as the very essence of your being. A love beyond time, to be discovered and rediscovered in your heart and the eyes of your partner.
This course is for couples who want to open their hearts to spirituality through the Tantric path. During these 8 weeks, you and your partner will be guided, in the vision of Hridaya and through essential practices from different traditions, to meet each other in the mystery that is beyond the mind. You’ll learn techniques and rituals to awaken the fire and heart of your relationship.
You’ll be introduced to the Tantric vision on sexuality and do weekly practices with your partner to transform different domains of your connection and bring a more sacred presence to your shared depth.
You will explore many subjects, all dedicated to cultivating this profound connection. You will dive into Tantra, brahmacharya, Self-Inquiry, intimacy, polarity, transfiguration, and much more.
The course will end with the magic of a guided Tantric ritual. It’s a profound way to open to the divine in a shared sacred space.
During this course, you’ll be led by dedicated Hridaya teachers and experienced practitioners Valentina Cannavò and Hadi Beyrouti. A couple themselves, they bring a special tenderness and care to all of their offerings.
Join Us and Explore:
- The Tantric vision and path
- What does it mean to be in a Tantric relationship?
- Brahmacharya and the control of sexual energies
- Techniques for men, women, and couples
- How to approach brahmacharya in a couple
- Practices to open to sexual intimacy and sacredness
- Relationship on the spiritual path
- Going through challenges as a catalyst for truth
- Rediscovering the mystery in one another
- Polarity and sexuality on the chakras
- Living with an Open Heart
- Methods to dissolve the barriers around your heart
- Consecration and serving love through serving one another
- The sacredness of ritual
Note that all times are listed in Central European Time (GMT +1). If joining from another time zone, please use a time zone converter to confirm session times in your area.
If you are unable to attend the live sessions, this course will also be available by video recording.
FREE INTRODUCTION AND Q&A
March 4th at 19:00
Join the intro session via this link.
LIVE COURSE SESSIONS
Every Saturday from March 6–April 24*
*March 6, 13, 20, & 27
April 3, 10, 17, 24
Pricing and Registration
Click Register Now to book your spot in this course.
- This workshop is presented in English .
- This program will take place via Zoom. More information will be provided upon registration.
- This course is for couples only.
- No previous experience is required.
- There is no nudity or explicit sexuality during the Zoom sessions.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines before booking.