The Flowering of Love:
A Conscious Loving Workshop
with Alison Bond & David Coleman
August 3–5, 2021
Spend 3 Days Exploring the Foundations of Intimate Relationships
Relationships are the foundation of human existence. From the moment you are born and throughout life, you continually develop intimate connections.
You may yearn for relationships rooted in authenticity, trust, and love but find yourself repeating patterns based in fear and disconnection.
When you start consciously relating to another person in an intimate and vulnerable way, a deeper dimension of your being can begin to awaken and be revealed. As though in a mirror, you start to recognize a reflection of your existence.
In this process, you may begin to wonder:
- What is a conscious relationship?
- What is Love?
- How do I relate to myself?
- Who am I?
- Why is it that the closer I get to someone, the more challenging our relationship is?
- How can I shift from patterns that keep me closed towards openness, love, and intimacy?
- How can I awaken the most authentic dimension of my being in my relationships?
To be able to connect with others, you need to connect with yourself in the intimacy of your being and in that of the being in front of you. You’ll discover that relationships can be a gateway to the Truth and Love that lie at the very core of your being.
You’ll recognize that the person closest to you is often the perfect teacher—sharing the same existence, the same love, the same essence. To understand that essence, you need to know and embrace your beloved intimately. But, total transparency and connection are impossible until you know yourself and recognize who you truly are.
This workshop contains no nudity or overt sexuality and is open to singles and couples. No previous experience in yoga or meditation is required.
«I highly recommend Hridaya’s Flowering of Love workshop with Ali & David. It’s a beautiful foundation for creating loving, conscious relationships. I particularly enjoyed learning about Non-Violent Communication and how to use it effectively in our relationships.»
Join Us and Explore:
- The fundamental pillars of intimate conscious relationships: Presence, love, authenticity, truthfulness, and vulnerability
- Sacredness and transfiguration
- Willingness and commitment
- Polarity: Understanding the role of attraction and playfulness
- Tantra and the importance of preserving sexual energy in intimate relationships
- Naturalness and connection in lovemaking
- Handling difficulties in relationships
- How to choose partners
- Different types of relationships: Monogamous, open, polyamorous, and celibate
- Powerful practical ways to approach your loved ones (and all beings) with an open and discerning heart, which is a naturally loving heart
- To recognize patterns, fears, and beliefs that block you from true intimacy and discover a deeper space of trust and love beyond all of them
- The inner attitude necessary to go through challenges in relationships and how to use these difficulties to empower your spiritual practice and bring forth a deeper understanding of yourself and your partner
- Opening your heart through the joy of loving and admiring the beauty in the one in front of you
- Healing wounds in relationships and accessing deeper inner stability
- Different ways to use Love to dissolve the separation between yourself, others, and the source of Life
- Cultivating a background of Presence and availability in any situation
«Love is the bridge between you and everything.»
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Registration for information and to register.
|Dates||Workshop||Teachers||Pricing and Registration|
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Mazunte, Mexico.
- This workshop is open to all. No prior experience is required and it is suited to both singles and those currently in relationships.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure. The workshop will begin in the morning, so we suggest arriving in Mazunte the day before the course starts. If you are not staying on-site, please come to the Hridaya Yoga Center a few minutes before 8:30 am on the first day to complete the registration process.
- Registration hours on check-in day are from 12:00-2:00 pm.
- Please read our Coronavirus Safety Guidelines as well as our Registration Guidelines before booking.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the costs still exceed your means, you are welcome to apply for our low-income discount.
- Please bring paper and a pen and wear comfortable clothing.
- No meals are offered during the workshop. We suggest bringing snacks to eat during breaks.