A 3-Day Workshop on Connecting
Heart-to-Heart in Any Situation
with Claud Vaduva
December 17-20, 2022
Presented in English in Mazunte, Mexico
Do You Want to Honor the Full Authenticity and Aliveness
of Your Being in Every Moment?
This workshop with Claud will provide a fundamental theoretical understanding and an experiential embodiment of essential elements that can help you remain connected to your compassionate and loving nature in the midst of any situation—regardless of how challenging it appears to be.
Using the framework of Non-Violent Communication (NVC) as well as the non-dual approach inspired by the Self-Inquiry Method, you’ll explore how to:
- Authentically express yourself with compassion and self-responsibility
- Listen empathically, regardless of how tragic the other person’s expression might be
- Offer (self-)compassion and (self-)empathy
- Cultivate self-love and self-awareness
This workshop offers an artfully integrated array of practices, including journaling, role-playing, body NVC, asanas to activate the heart chakra, heart-based and Hridaya meditations, Self-Inquiry, and group dynamics. We’ll prioritize interactive and meaningful practice, emphasizing the use of the communication tools that we learn and delving into topics relevant to the needs of the group.
Join Us and Explore:
- Transforming habitual emotional/mental patterns and reactivity (blame, anger, resentment, defensiveness) into conscious responses based on freedom of choice and compassion
- Transcending judgments, evaluations, and the need for fixing and solving by connecting to the alive value of the core needs within yourself and others
- Cultivating a heartfelt connection with yourself and others
- Sharing authentically in Truth and nakedness versus closing down in the face of conflict
- Shifting the paradigm from power over people to power with people
- Learning tools for conflict resolution
- Staying centered and compassionate in times of conflict
- Transforming reactivity and limiting patterns into conscious responses that connect you with what you value most deeply
- Speaking the truth in transparency, self-connection, and full accountability
- Listening for the deeper meaning in what others are communicating, even if it sounds like blame or judgment
- Holding space for meeting both personal needs and the needs of others in a harmonious and balanced way
- Making empowered choices by remaining connected to your core values
|5:30-7:30 pm||Opening Session|
|8:15-10:45 am||Session 1|
|10:45-11:30 am||Breakfast Break|
|11:30 am-2:00 pm||Session 2|
|2:00-4:00 pm||Lunch Break|
|4:00-7:00 pm||Session 3|
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Registration for information and to book your spot in this workshop.
|Dates||Workshop||Teacher||Pricing and Registration|
- The dates listed above reflect the opening session on Saturday, December 17 through the closing session on Tuesday, December 20. No accommodation is available for this workshop.
- This workshop is presented in English at our center in Mazunte, Mexico and is open to all. No previous yoga or meditation experience is required.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the costs still exceed your means, you are welcome to apply for our low-income discount.