Hridaya Yoga France
Communications Karma Yogi
Help Us Share the Teachings of the Heart
Hridaya Yoga France’s Communications Karma Yogi supports our mission to share the teachings of the Spiritual Heart by assisting the Communications Coordinator in ensuring the smooth execution of our strategic goals.
Volunteer Activities May Include:
- Communicating with our community by replying to messages sent to our social media accounts and responding to on-page comments. This includes monitoring our social media channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, as well as affiliates such as TripAdvisor and Book Yoga Retreats) to review audience conversations, provide responses, and pass feedback on to the appropriate department within Hridaya.
- Writing and scheduling social media content.
- Monitoring and updating the Hridaya Editorial Calendar and Asana task lists.
- Performing keyword analysis and supporting with publications on our blog and other channels.
- Extracting data from social media channels and Google Analytics and assisting in the compilation of reports.
- Hanging event posters.
- Editing audio and video projects.
- Performing website updates.
- Filming live events (weekly online meditations, etc.).
- Participating in team planning and strategy discussions, sharing individual areas of expertise.
- Performing other administrative tasks as needed.
- Hridaya Yoga practitioner
- Excellent communication skills in English (required)
- Proficiency in French (highly desirable)
- Skills in video and audio editing (highly desirable)
- Proficiency in WordPress and Elementor (highly desirable)
- Facility in using Facebook, Instagram, Insight Timer, and YouTube
- Proven ability to:
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Think critically, solve problems, and suggest creative solutions
- Work in a structured yet flexible manner
- Handle a variety of tasks and coordinate multiple activities
- Keen attention to detail
- Openness to receiving constructive and ongoing feedback
- A spirit of service, the ability to step up and perform whatever task is necessary for the good of the whole
- The capacity to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- The wisdom to differentiate between supporting the work of Hridaya Yoga and personal objectives
- Aspiration, the commitment to spiritual transformation
- The desire to be part of a blossoming spiritual community
Read more about the spirit of Karma Yoga and find the link to the application here.