Shakti Heart Immersion Course
A 30-Day Women’s Retreat
with Alison Bond
February 9–March 10, 2021
Journey into the Divine Feminine
Loving yourself is your natural state. You may have been taught to look outside yourself for the love and wholeness you seek. But the world’s wisdom traditions say to look within—because love is your Essence. And, you can discover it in your own heart.
As a woman, you may carry societal narratives that taught you to disconnect from and reject your body, menstruation, sexuality, and emotions. This ultimately alienated you from your natural wholeness. From the Heart, all dimensions and expressions of yourself and of life are embraced in the compassion and peace that is your very core.
In this course, you’ll dive deep within, exploring powerful topics and practices from Hridaya Yoga, Tantra Yoga, and more. You’ll meditate, learn practical techniques, receive inspirational lectures, dive into sacred dance, perform rituals, and connect with like-minded women in a safe and loving space of sisterhood.
Do you long to discover the beauty of your innermost being? Join experienced teacher Alison Bond to shed fears and limitations and come home to the Heart—to the freedom and love that you are!
- Meditation and Self-Inquiry
- Wisdom from Advaita Vedanta, Tantra Yoga, and Taoism
- The pillars of sacred sexuality
- What self-love, sisterhood, and female empowerment really are
- Sacred dance and exploratory movement: Female archetype embodiment, goddess embodiment, candle dancing, belly dancing, veil dancing, Sufi whirling, chakra and element dancing, sisterhood dancing, dance as blessing
- Sacred self-care: Pelvic floor health, jade egg exercises, mystical and conscious menstruation, yoni love
- How to perform rituals, including transfiguration
- Fundamental female archetypes and goddesses
- How to shift and transform energy
- Techniques for developing awareness
- The beauty of self-reflection, journaling, and sharing circles
- Get a firm basis for all the teachings that will unfold in the course.
- Dive into silence and turn deeply within to have a direct experience of meditation in the 3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat. This experience is essential for the course and for life, helping you stay fully present, engaged, and aware.
Release & Relearn
- Release old stories and cultural paradigms that keep you in fear and limitation and prevent you from intimately connecting with the depth of who you are.
- Explore new perspectives from authentic traditions and learn what feels true to your own heart.
- Receive the education society never gave you: Learn to connect with your body in acceptance and love, explore what “feminine” actually means, find a peaceful relationship with menstruation, see sexuality as sacred, and, most importantly, begin to discover who you really are.
Embrace & Embody
- Embrace all of yourself. Opening to freedom isn’t about pushing anything away. It doesn’t mean rejecting, denying, or running from any part of yourself or life. It’s a deep embrace of “what is.”
- Explore what it means to see the full spectrum of yourself and all of existence—the beauty and challenges, the light and dark. As you awaken and open the Heart, you’ll connect to the infinite power of acceptance and peace within.
- Embody your innermost authenticity. This course isn’t about presenting interesting ideas. It’s about opening the space for you to have a direct experience of their power. Once you connect to your innermost Self, you’ll begin to embody this wisdom, infusing your everyday life with its beauty.
Offer & Serve
- When action arises from the Heart, on a background of Love-Awareness, you’re able to support yourself, others, and all of life. You are present and available. You can act from freedom and love—from the depth of who you are.
- Discover how you wish to offer yourself and be of service, for the benefit of all existence. Be inspired to share your gifts.
|Presentation and practice of a new technique|
|Personal reflection and/or group sharing circle|
|Sacred dance or movement practice|
|Ritual or longer specialized practice|
Typically, the course runs Monday-Saturday, with Sundays off. However, the first week has a slightly different schedule to accommodate both the foundational days and the 3-Day Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat. A more detailed schedule will be provided when the course begins.
Each day will include a morning and afternoon session. There will be a few evenings where we’ll gather for special nighttime rituals and practices.
Nighttime rituals and practices will take place from 6:00-8:00 pm on selected evenings, which will be announced at the beginning of the course. When there are nighttime events, there will be longer afternoon breaks.
Pricing and Registration
The Shakti Heart Immersion Course is held at our oceanside center in Mazunte, Mexico. Click Pricing and Registration for a list of prices and accommodation types available for this course.
Pricing and Registration
- This course is presented in English and is open to all women; no prior experience is required.
- Please read our Coronavirus Safety Guidelines as well as our Registration Guidelines before booking.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure.
- Registration hours on check-in day are from 12:00-2:30 pm. Please plan to arrive in time for the Orientation Session held at 4:00 pm on February 8, 2021.
- Hridaya Yoga is a non-profit organization. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the tuition still exceeds your means, you are welcome to apply for our low-income discount. Note that as discounts are limited, the discount application deadline for this course is January 1, 2021.
Have a question? Contact us