Embody Your Divine Feminine—Alchemical Dance and Ritual
A 3-Day Women’s Workshop
with Antoaneta Gotea
July 23-25, 2021
Presented in English
Awaken Your Sacred Creative Power
This Tantric workshop is an invitation to awaken your sacred creative power. By connecting to the Divine Feminine, you’ll dissolve suffering, traumas, and difficulties and begin to embody the true jewel that you are.
The basis of Tantra Yoga is the glorification of women, with the understanding that every part of the female body is Divinity incarnate. This wisdom infuses the workshop. Through heart-opening practices, techniques from Tantra and yoga, and the power of dance (including Alchemical Dance, a special practice created by Antoaneta to guide energy through the chakras), you’ll experience a restored sense of unity between feminine creative power, love, and sacredness.
Therefore, dear woman, this is a call to meet yourself where you are right now. Accept, embrace, dance, sing, and worship whatever is in this moment. Dance your happiness or sadness, your gain or loss, your light or shadow, and let dance raise you above yourself.
The poetry that you are will be written by your moving body. And then, we can sit together and talk about love and worship. You already know that ritual is deep within you. Just let this journey remind you…
Cultivating Female Sexual Energy
- Kegel exercises
- Pelvic movements
- Hip-opening poses
- The deer exercise
- Alchemical Dance
Cultivating Love—Living with an Open Heart
- Heart breathing
- Heart-to-heart breathing
- Lotus heart visualization
- Poetry dancing
- Mantra chanting
|9:00-12:00||Teachings and practice|
|15:30-17:30||Teachings and practice|
|18:30-19:30||Teachings and practice|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
*Note that the workshop ends at 17:30 on Sunday.
Pricing and Registration
This workshop is offered at our center in Longeval, France. Click Pricing and Registration for information and to register.
|DATES||COURSE||TEACHER||PRICING AND REGISTRATION|
|July 22–26, 2021||Embody Your Divine Feminine||Antoaneta Gotea||Pricing and Registration|
- This course is presented in English and is open to all women; no prior experience is required.
- Please read our Payment, Refund, and Amendment Guidelines as well as our on-site Covid-19 measures before booking.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The workshop begins the morning after arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on the date of arrival.
- Hridaya Hridaya Yoga France is a non-profit organization and we believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the prices still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship. We will happily consider your request and try to find a way to support you.
- For more information about our center, including how to get to Longeval, please visit this page.